how can i make my package look bigger

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by smalldikblkman, Oct 20, 2010.

1. smalldikblkman

I have a 5 inch cock and I was wondering what I can do to make it look bigger I don't wanna use a sock is there anything I can do

2. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

you know, it always always greener on the other side. There are some guys who would like to trade places with you.

3. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    Wear a cock ring.

4. kingston8

kingston8 New Member

Albums:
    Go to www.ebay.com and buy you some of the Andrew Christian underwear, the show it ones. Might run you up to 20.00 per pair, but nice to have. Bring it all out in jeans. And it someone touch you they will know its a real bugle not fake.

5. B_blessed boy

B_blessed boy New Member

i dont know what to tell u....sock gonna be obvious....but why would u want to raise the bar to a level u urself cannot reach...work on u and ur swag not ur bulge....if u have a normal one dont make it look like something its not.

6. D_Ernest Porknine

D_Ernest Porknine New Member

stuffing your jeans might make you look bigger but you would feel very small if someone was impressed enough with your bulge and actually got you into bed only to find that you're below average.

7. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

Try Manstore or Greg Homme 'push up' pants. They've got a panel of material inside at the front with a hole in - you put your cock and balls through, which makes them more prominent.

Draft saved Draft deleted