How can I make my penis larger?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by wolfgangballack, Oct 3, 2007.

1. wolfgangballack

wolfgangballack New Member

Albums:
    Hi, i am new here. I always long for a huge penis as my penis is unfortunately less than 5" now. I saw some threads that there is some physical exercise to enlarge your penis. Can anyone show me the detailed and effective way to do so? Thanks a lot.

2. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :smile: Welcome to LPSG Wolfgangballack...enjoy the site.
    Ref. your question...I sure there are many LPSG threads on this; there are many guys that may make a reply FYI...I can't think of anyone specifically now. Keep searching the LPSG threads...you'll run across some useful advice & info. Good luck... bigger or not.
    U may also try the thread under PE as some LPSG members refer to it.
    Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy:wink:

3. D_hfgdvb

D_hfgdvb New Member

Wolfgang,
    There are excersises and techniques...and I will probably get blasted by the ones who do these religiously...but they just really aren't going to give you the results you are hoping for. Like you, I longed to have a big showy dick to swing around and impress people with. Perhaps it would have made me feel more confident. Well, it took some time, but I realized, or better yet, accepted that what I was born with is EXACTLY what I was supposed to have. It might not be as huge as most of the guys on this site, but I have a dick, it works like it's supposed to, and I have never failed to work it like a borrowed mule! Here's the deal. Your penis may be average or a little smaller, but there is nothing wrong with that. Accept it, love it, and work it! My wife was a "busy" young woman before we got together. She had lots of experience with sex, and had plenty of dicks that where bigger than mine. We have a no-holes-barred relationship, so I heard all about them, mostly because I felt a need to know. I worried that I wasn't really giving her what she wanted deep down, although she would tell me otherwise. I beat myself up about it and spent an enourmous amount of time worrying about it. Finally, she started to get sick of me dwelling on the subject. We had a big blowout. She used her hands to show me the sizes of all those big dicks. Then, she told me about where they had sex and what she remembered about it. Turns out, they were all pretty meaningless...and she thought she was having great sex. Then, she met me. She said that the first time we ever had sex (which was outside, at night, leaned against my jeep) everything she thought she had ever enjoyed about sex was suddenly trivial. We had something on a whole new level. We FIT PERFECTLY. All of her "spots" lined up with my "spots". Our sex life was phenomenal, and almost 8 years later, still is. I guess I had just lost track of that. So, although a flashy penis is nice to look at on this site, what is most important is finding the right receptacle, whomever that might be. I think you should be PROUD of your penis, and be thankful for it! There are 3 inchers out there who would kill to have what you've got. Suck it up, be a man, and go let that dick of yours show you what it can do when you welcome it as a part of you. You might really be surprised! Take Care.

4. Danny_H

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just add 3 inches to your real size like everyone else does here... e voila you are now 8 inches! Congratulations! ;¬)

Seriously though, 5 inches is well within 'average'. Be glad with what you've got and enjoy life.

5. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    WELL SAID and Good advise Funkygroovedog...:cool: Like U for this post.
    I was just too lazy to repeat what I have already said in other threads of this nature; and it's about this same thing I have had talks with my sons
    (the birds & the bees talk).
    I hope Wolfgang considers this FYI.
    I honestly can add some of the cons (down-sides) to having a large dong if he needs to hear it...Hope some female LPSG members advise him too:wink:

'Let not the young be mislead....for common sense is not so common, if not said'

6. seahorses

seahorses Member

It’s pleasing to read that like me, so many other guys aren’t having problems with their sex lives, penis function and confidence. I’m also pleased for those content with what they have, despite them being in the minority. But none of that negates the fact I still want a bigger penis, if only for myself and no one else. Selfish maybe, but then that really does put me in the average category.
    If you really want to find out about penis enlargement and how to achieve it, then you should visit sites devoted to it like thunders place and mater of size and not bother here where it is only a side issue that gets laced with an under current of negative vibe.
    On the up side I personally can claim that, determined in my quest and applying myself, I’m slowly moving towards my goal, like many other PE’ers subscribing to this site.

7. lonesome_boy1980

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well, wellcome to this website man, and before I say anything you received pieces of nice advice from the other guys...you are 5, well it's not bad... you can't expect to get 8incher by any kind of miracle,,,I started at 6.2 aiming at 7... after 4 months, I am still away...But starting PE would be free of risk if you do corectly...good luck

8. kelvinc

kelvinc Member

Albums:
    Ive just joined this site, just trying to load up some good pics! Im 8.5" x 6" but really want to be bigger girth, anyone know a good exercise to do to help?

9. avg_joe

Gold Member

10. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Jelqing and Clamping should do the trick Kelvinc. Just read up on the process and create a newbie routine for yourself.

11. B_InDepth

B_InDepth New Member

not true... if you dedicate yourself and believe that it works it will work for you... the key is to have faith... because then you wont get half way through a jelq session and end up beating off... thats what i think most people do and thats why it dont work for them... i started with a large penis 9 inches but ive gained a good inch and a half in length and girth...

check these out

Advanced Jelq Exercises | Penis Health Information

The SECRET - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises

About the Jelq Technique

12. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

Bro,try manual stretches to begin with ,then try adding a pumping routine.Trust me its a win win situation.

13. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

yes he can go from 5 to 8,all it takes is ..DEVOTION!

14. lgej

lgej New Member

Nicely put. All the other responses to this thread are just nonsense. You're the right-minded one.

15. viking1

Gold Member

Not trying to start an argument here, but I don't life works that way.
    That idea is much to idealistic. It would be nice if we all got "just what we need", or "life never gave us more than we could handle".
    I just don't think that's quite true. I do agree there are many things we can do nothing about, but that doesn't make them any better for us...

16. D_hfgdvb

D_hfgdvb New Member

Viking, I agree with you. My approach might seem idealistic. But, if there is an issue and no realistic or reasonable solution, what's wrong with coming to terms and accepting the hand you're dealt, then turning it around and making it work for you? It seems that the only other option is to be defeated by something you had no control of in the first place. That is what seems unfair.

17. viking1

Gold Member

That's true.

Although, most of the time I feel like I have been defeated. I don't know what to do about it either...

18. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
  19. D_hfgdvb

D_hfgdvb New Member

Pick yourself up. dust yourself off. try again. Then, next time a you're hit with a wall, roll with the punches. It's easier to get right back up and much better than having your face in the dirt. I don't think you're defeated, Viking. I just don't think you have a battle plan. I don't want this to sound cliche', but there is substance to what I'm telling you.

20. viking1

Gold Member

I can't argue with that. That just about hits it on the head...

Draft saved Draft deleted