How Can I Phrase This Question Differently?

TobinDarren

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are Women Over A Certain Age Should Not Have A "hourglass" Figure?

it seems many posters on this forum is not happy with mine question and think i am women bashing.

which surprised me because that was not mine intention.

so how i should i phrased it differently if i am curious about women's physiology which i know nothing about (obviously, since i am not a woman)

thanks.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
In my personal opinion, it's a question that never needed to be asked in the first place if you're an adult who understands that different people have different body types and that age doesn't always determine how someone is "supposed" to look.

I can't help but feel that you just wanted to provoke hostility, which you did.

If I'm wrong, and you are genuinely curious about women's bodies and what's "normal"... Well, every body shape is normal at whatever age. Same goes for men. Some young men have round bellies, some old men do too. Some young men are fit, some old men are too.

Some young women have the same body type as women twice their age or older. This can be observed just by existing in society for more than 18 years. That's why I found your question to be intentionally hostile, I mean... Answer is ridiculously obvious.

TobinDarren

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my personal opinion, it's a question that never needed to be asked in the first place if you're an adult who understands that different people have different body types and that age doesn't always determine how someone is "supposed" to look.

I can't help but feel that you just wanted to provoke hostility, which you did.

If I'm wrong, and you are genuinely curious about women's bodies and what's "normal"... Well, every body shape is normal at whatever age. Same goes for men. Some young men have round bellies, some old men do too. Some young men are fit, some old men are too.

Some young women have the same body type as women twice their age or older. This can be observed just by existing in society for more than 18 years. That's why I found your question to be intentionally hostile, I mean... Answer is ridiculously obvious.

i know that differently people have different body type.

i was just curious if you are someone like Halle Berry or Liz Hurley who works really hard to achieve their body, why would their ribcage showing. is it limitation of their age, that was what i was asking.

i am not a women, so of course i would not know a thing about women's physiology.

just like there are many things about men's physiology you would not know, and i could teach you about.

once again, i was just asking the question out of curiosity. i am the only one who know what i was thinking.

i guess you sort of answered my question

so thanks

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Men's ribcages are visible sometimes too, especially if they're posing for a pic with a smile and intentionally sucking in their gut a bit.

Even men over 40.

Women are human, just like men. Our bodies are different, but not that different.

You were asked in the thread you started in Ask A Straight Man if you would ask this of your mother/sister. You said yes.

Go ask them. Give them the same example pics you gave us.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Several posters told you it was about the rib cage.
Now, I’m asking you, what differences are there in the rib cages of men and women?

Do you know how skeletons get “sexed”? How a medical examiner, anthropologist or other professional determines a skeleton’s gender at birth?

Pelvises are different. The facial planes of a skull are different, albeit less so, and those are more likely to suggest certain ethnicities.
But rib cages differ only in overall size. So the rib cage of a very large woman versus a slender, shorter man aren’t enough to make a call.

TobinDarren

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Several posters told you it was about the rib cage.
Now, I’m asking you, what differences are there in the rib cages of men and women?

Do you know how skeletons get “sexed”? How a medical examiner, anthropologist or other professional determines a skeleton’s gender at birth?

Pelvises are different. The facial planes of a skull are different, albeit less so, and those are more likely to suggest certain ethnicities.
But rib cages differ only in overall size. So the rib cage of a very large woman versus a slender, shorter man aren’t enough to make a call.

ok thanks

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are Women Over A Certain Age Should Not Have A "hourglass" Figure?

it seems many posters on this forum is not happy with mine question and think i am women bashing.

which surprised me because that was not mine intention.

so how i should i phrased it differently if i am curious about women's physiology which i know nothing about (obviously, since i am not a woman)

thanks.
The word should is judgemental in the four languages in which I know the word.

Ask the question in your native language. Translate each word literally underneath. Maybe that will help.

As written, your question is not about physiology, but aesthetics. I do not believe you don't know that.

just like there are many things about men's physiology you would not know, and i could teach you about.
False. I would use a medical dictionary or textbook, or read articles online, or look at anatomical diagrams if I wanted physiological facts. If I was curious about variances in appearance, I would look at lots of pictures.

Your question, and I'm paraphrasing to demonstrate to you the meaning of the words you strung together, was: Is it acceptable for women over 40 to have hourglass figures? You later changed ot to ask if it was realistic. Both questions were answered, so who knows what your problem is?

Unless you were born yesterday and have never gone swimming, you already know that you can see the rib cages of thin people. This strips any credibility from your assertion of ignorance and innocence.

i was just curious if you are someone like Halle Berry or Liz Hurley who works really hard to achieve their body, why would their ribcage showing. is it limitation of their age, that was what i was asking.
You were too busy freaking out to notice this was answered in your previous thread. It was answered repeatedly. So, if this was really your question, why are we still here? I do not believe you.

TobinDarren

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your question, and I'm paraphrasing to demonstrate to you the meaning of the words you strung together, was: Is it acceptable for women over 40 to have hourglass figures? You later changed ot to ask if it was realistic. Both questions were answered, so who knows what your problem is?

Ahhhh

so that is the problem.

believe what you want, i just got mine answer

thanks

D

deleted848353

I wouldn't worry about it. Americans are too careful with this. I think it's called PC?
The op of this post wont be able to read your reply since he has been banned since this post was made in Oct 2019