How Can I Re Arrange All My Pics And Vids In My Profile?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey.

I played with all the buttons I could find, not a one seemed to rearrange the order.

@Mr. LPSG and @LPSG Simon might be a bit more knowledgeable of gallery settings. Also gonna tag in @Mule, he's the Mod Squad's coverboy. Awesome gallery.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hope someone can help. I had a difficult time adding a verification photo, it finally worked, but I have that same pic 5 times on my list. How can I delete 4 of them? Does it matter which I delete to remain qualified as a gold member?
Thank you!

LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey there fun people!

I got a Q : ive uploaded quite a bit but want to re arrange (read make less maps and post in them) how can i do thta without loosing comments and thing?

greets from holland and be safe #covid,

seb.

hello! What does 'make less maps and post in them' mean?

I believe the best way to do what you want to do is moving the photos/videos out of the albums they are in, and/or creating other albums to move the pictures to.. I think you're wanting to organize and cleanup how the content is presented?

Hope someone can help. I had a difficult time adding a verification photo, it finally worked, but I have that same pic 5 times on my list. How can I delete 4 of them? Does it matter which I delete to remain qualified as a gold member?
Thank you!

Hello, I believe I have removed the pictures + albums of the extra verification pictures.. let me know if I deleted something incorrect or if you have any trouble