How can I take anal and not die?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by MissKim, Mar 3, 2007.

1. MissKim

MissKim New Member

Albums:
    I recently had an encounter with a man who was about 12 x 7.5. The sex was fantastic, until it came to anal. He got about halfway, before I asked him to stop. I think my fear that he would 'break' something made it more painful. So, I'm wondering is there a way for me to accomodate his desire for anal. Is there some technique I can try? From your experiences, what works best? A woman's point of view or experiences from encounters with women would be especially helpful.

2. agnslz

Gold Member

It's an impossibility with that big a dick, I'm afraid.:tongue:

3. kundalinikat

kundalinikat Member

Lllllllube and breathing and tender loving care? Sometimes those inner sphincters have a mind of their own, it's up to you whether to encourage your fella to be more forceful...

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

If you're a novice and/or just just starting out, the likelihood of stuffing the full length in sans problems is non-existent. Try to remember; the human anus's primary function is to expell waste/ foreign matter, not intake foreign matter without difficulty. You'd be lucky right now, even full lubed up, eased in slower than a drag racing snail to get half his length in if there is to be a follow up encounter with your foot long "friend".

Best suggestion? Shop around & patronize the local Adult shops in your area, try to find a dildo in that dimensions and then some. Wouldn't recommend a hard plastic at 1st, look around for a hard latex one, along with your lube of preference/choice.

Because if you don't, you wind up putting yourself at severe risk for dying from excessive bleeding out from unprepared sodomy.

I'm sorry I had to word it like that, but that's also a likelihood.
    At any rate, good luck in researching for your solution, and I hope you find it.

5. JMeister

JMeister Member

Are you saying he got six inches of his cock into your ass but that's not enough for him?

If you want to work at it get a 12 inch dildo and practice with that. Perhaps over time you can alter things sufficiently to accomodate him and if you are lucky you won't wind up in diapers or worse.

If he wants to put all 12 inches in an ass buy him a donkey for his birthday.

6. Magic 8

Magic 8 New Member

Well I'm not a woman but I hope this is helpful.:smile:

Go to your local Adult store and get yourself a double ended dong, it's like two dildos put together end to end. Grab a bottle of lube and start practicing with your new toy. Make sure you do enemas until they run clear to make sure you are cleaned out good. This way you're not pushing fecal matter:redface: back into your intestines possibly causing them to become impacted. I know this is blunt and straight forward but there is no other way to say it. Clean your shit out:eek: and things will go in easier with less chance of internal damage. Remember 12 inches is a lot to be going into your anus.

You should be extremely relaxed when you try to take something that long in your anus, if not your internal sphincter might not let it in. Go slow and easy, stopping to adjust often or whenever you feel the need. With a lot of TLC, patience, lube and time you'll take him all the way and want more.

7. dreamer20

Gold Member

Trust your instincts MissKim and say no to anal. You have fantastic sex in the front door. Leave well enough alone.

8. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Or you could switch from Arabians to Shetland ponies for a while until you get used to them, then try the bigger horsies.

9. MissKim

MissKim New Member

Albums:
    Thanks everyone! Now, I'm really scared. Enemas! Internal bleeding! Death by sodomy! I wasn't expecting that. It's a lot to think about. I really appreciate y'alls honest advice.

If anybody has any advice that deals with happier scenarios like acupuncture, transcendental meditation, anesthesia--let me know... I need something to unscare me :)

10. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Oh girl come on! Get some wine. Light some candles and put on some Smokey and get your groove on. You calling the shots. You running this game. So its your call. He dont wanna play right cut him off............:smile: :cool: :wink: We are talking about the dookie hole be carefull

11. D_alfreleeb

D_alfreleeb Member

If the guy's got any sense, if you say you don't wanna do it, he's not gonna care.

Draft saved Draft deleted