How can I use my big dick to get laid?

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Come-on people; where are all the responders?

You just need to get a good reputation. Stay away from the easy chicks, find a woman that has 500 friends and don't get too heavy, keeping it open with her, but talk about the socially fun parts of your dating, never the brooding. The right woman will widen your social circle. Never be the last person at a party, always knowing the right time and place to move the party elsewhere. And a line to remember from F. Scott Fitzgerald's book, “......And I like large parties. They’re so intimate. At small parties there isn’t any privacy.”

Eventually, of course, you'll find a woman that wants you all to herself, and that'll be just fine for you too.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is going to sound worse that I actually mean it, but I'm trying to "virtually" slap you back into reality.

If you are in college, and can't figure out how to get a girl to go home with you, by definition, you don't deserve to get laid.

Sorry to be harsh, but wake up dude!

How about learning a little charm instead of trying to rely on the size of your cock to get you laid?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Title pretty much says it all. Having a big dick is great once you get a girl to come home. But getting them home is the tricky part. Are there any ways I can use having a big dick to pick up girls for a roll in the hay?

Put ads on various dating websites. Place photos showing your dick at various sizes.

AdultFriendFinder.com
HorneyMatches.com
and so forth

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Title pretty much says it all. Having a big dick is great once you get a girl to come home. But getting them home is the tricky part. Are there any ways I can use having a big dick to pick up girls for a roll in the hay?
Probably. You want to go somewhere that big dicks are important to women. Here's probably as good as anywhere, or better because you show it and brag about it to your heart's content. Other places, like clubs, you need to be (a little) more subtle, like sitting so your bulge is most visible. Nude beaches and sex clubs get around all of that, of course.

If on the other hand, you want more than just a roll in the hay, then some of the critiques that others have offered will apply, and you have to be the Zen archer, not aiming too hard, just having the right frame of mind.

WeirdLabs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“......And I like large parties. They’re so intimate. At small parties there isn’t any privacy.”

Good one Sitronmelde.
I couldn’t have said it any better !

Never mind the size of your dick. The girls are interested in YOU not your dick. Think of your size as an extra bonus, it will never define who you are.
Go out there and date as any regular guy like most of us do.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am sure you will find that getting a girl to consent to sex with you works equally well with any size dick. World hunger though takes a large one.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Next time you're at a bar, or a party, or just walking between classes, pull the sucker out and waggle it around. I guarantee the chicks will be all over it.

Good one Sitronmelde.
I couldn’t have said it any better !
Really? You mean you can't top Fitzgerald?

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1st of all buddy ... I see you do have a lot of dick to work with:wink:
:rolleyes: well to be honest with you, there are no real tricks other then just being yourself.
It aint beyond every now and then wearing a pair of pant that shows a manly print and playing like you don't realize it's showing...it will get the attention..trust!
But do keep this in mind, when it's all said and done, no matter how much or hard you pursue, a female select you for what ever purpose, esp for a sex partner. :wink: Oh... that is unless she is just a straight out hoe lookin for a big dick fix like yours.
Hell man, you should also realize that some of us big dick fellows have to pay to get the pussy & fuck or whatever.
Sometimes guys <esp. those who thinks females just run to us because we happen to be well hung> don't understand sometimes bigger aint better and what we have to deal with on different levels of the sexual nature.
I hope this makes since to you.
Hang in there boy there are plenty of females on a college waiting to get at you, you just aint turned completely in to it.
Learn to read body language and flirtation signs given off by females.
May also help to read lips and listen more to what they say to and about you:wink:
Oh, and try not to be a low-down big dick dog that fucks everything going and coming.:biggrin1: Word will get around on you for that too <good or bad>
Good Luck
Be safe, careful and enjoy!:smile:

GarthMerenghi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you are in college, and can't figure out how to get a girl to go home with you, by definition, you don't deserve to get laid.

Hahaha, this is so true. I am at university now and like girls are so easy, I have to like turn girls down, which has never happened to me before.

I got offered a threesome once too, I laughed pretty hard.

If you want a girl to sleep with you just for your dick then you deserve to not have sex.

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most of the initial courtship won't involve your cock, but as soon as she's interested it's not hard to let her know what you're packing. If you're at a bar or club it's not rare for girls to sit on your lap or grind against you on the dance floor, in both situations she'll feel the size of your cock.