How can size NOT matter?

hotbodz8: After my girlfriend went home last night, I was lying in bed thinking about the current "size doesn't matter" and "it's not the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean" sayings that the politically correct culture is constantly trying to drill into everybody's head. It also popped into my mind that one of the arguments that the "experts" like to continuously bring up to validate that size doesn't matter is that there are only nerve endings in the bottom 1/3 of the vagina and nothing in the top two thirds (or something like that, I don't know if I got the fractions right they've never been one of my strong points :)). But anyway, it came to mind that that argument, in and of itself kills the "size doesn't matter" point of view and it definitely kills the "it's not the size of the ship but the motion" point of view and here's why:

At 6+"girth at the base and 5.75" girth at the middle of my shaft to my head, I've stretched the majority of girlfriends I've had in life to their limit. I realize some of you guys on this site have alot more, but that's another story. Anyway, since I'm stretching a woman to her limit most, if not all, of the nerve endings in the opening of her vagina are in contact with my penis. Are we in agreement so far?

NOW this is where my 8.5" of length comes into play. Most, if not all, of my girlfriends have told me that it feels the best to them when I take long, kinda slow, and smooth strokes in and out of them. (Incidentally, this is the easiest when you take them off the side of the bed but you have to be careful because with their legs in the air. The long shaft has a short trip to the cervix and then you're going to get a yelp).

But what I'm trying to say is that with the vagina extremely stretched by the girth and the longer length shaft providing friction, and thereby contact, over a longer period of time with each thrust. The nerve endings in the entrance to the vagina are getting the maximum stimulation because of the larger girth and width. And after all isn't sex about maximum stimulation for both partners?

Now a guy with less than 5.5" of girth and 7" of length is not going to be able to do this no matter how good his technique because physically if he doesn't have the girth he isn't going to be able to stretch the woman to the max. And without the length he isn't going to provide the maximum stimulation over time per thrust. Actually his thrusts are going to be kinda short and choppy which is cool for variation, but he doesn't even have the option to go long and slow.

I'd love to hear any comments or criticisms with my logic from anyone, but especially the ladies since you're the ones with the vaginas and I can only go on what you tell me. Am I analyzing this correctly?

sammygirly: Well, to counter your points:

Girth: remembering that the vaginal entrance is a very small opening to begin with, *any* girth beyond that of a pencil width is going to stretch it to it's fullest. Beyond that, the vagina most times fits around what enters, being that it's elasticized. So, while yes girth can stretch a woman to her max, that's not really necessary for stimulation of the nerves residing in the aforementioned areas.

Length: your argument here is very good except...as long as a man doesn't pull all the way out when stroking, he is still in constant contact with her whether he takes long strokes or short. The idea is to continue friction, doesn't have to be all in one stroke. If a shorter man can drag slow in and out, it would serve the same result as a longer man doing the same...just more repetitions.

Just my thoughts...

hotbodz8: Sammygirly,

Very good rebuttal using the width of a pencil as a benchmark. I always thought and was told the more girth the better, but hey you would know better than me
that having the girth of a post hole digger isn't necessary.

As far as the length, yes, I am assuming that the guy doesn't pull completely out, but pulls out to where the shaft meets the head then thrusts back in.

Thank you for your thoughts.

fanjo: I knew a girl once who hated long strokes. She liked short and fast ones which annoyed me as I would rather have used my whole length. Everyone is different.

Jimbo: Hotbodz:

This topic reminds me an experience I had with an ex-girlfriend. The subject came up as to what was the largest guy she ever had. She told me 13". When i asked how thick she only said VERY thick (thicker then me though). Now i am about 10" long x 7.5" at my thickest point (the base), and quite frankly got a little insecure that maybe i could not live up to her expectations.

Believe it or not, she said she had the BEST orgasms with an ex-boyfriend who was much more average, right around 6 inches. The reason being was that his natural "stroke" length hit her g-spot almost every time until it would make her head blow off.

Not wanting to be outdone in the orgasm department, I then learned to mimic the way he thrusted her by "short" stroking and hitting that same area with the same rhythm, and guess what? kabooommmmmmm!!!! (multiple times ;D )

On the other hand, there are special things that only larger guys can do and I have had some VERY positive reactions from women who had never felt certain sensation before I was with them.

I guess what i am saying it that is NOT that size does not matter, just maybe that bigger is not necessarily BETTER. It kinda boils down to preferences, based on individual anatomies and how well they match up with their partner's to provide the most pleaurable experiences. Just as importantly, how the owner of the equipment whether big, small or average knows how to USE it.

hotbodz8: Jimbo, Fanjo. Very interesting observations, that definitely gives credibility to the saying "different strokes for different folks." I've never been with a girl that liked short strokes more than long ones, but hey everyone's different, and I thank you for your input.

AnonyMs, your post seemed almost hostile towards people that are well endowed. I realize that most people are not representative of the group we have here, but that's why I wanted use the people on this board as my "sounding board." I figured that most of the people here were either other well endowed men or women who liked well endowed men. To put my post on a board where the men were of more modest length would have made me out to be a conceited asshole. But in this forum having an 8.5 x 6" penis makes me average at best.

I do thank you for your thoughts, however, and yes I realize it's not the end of the world if you're a guy with an average sized penis, or your a woman who has a lover with an average size penis. And yes, I also realize that there are many other things that go into great sex.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
After reading Anon's post, I don't really understand the use of "hostile" to describe her sentiments; she was just stating for the record that, again, most people don't care about size.

I think an important distinction to make involves discerning indifference to size and observation and notice of size. Granted, the bigger-dicked guy will get attention from his endowment; again, statistically, to see an eight-incher or more is an incredible find considering the good lot of men carry 5.5-6 inches. And, of course, there's a reaction. That's understood.

I'm sending a shout-out to the average-sized men out there who won't let a few extra inches prevent them from pleasing their ladies the best way they know how. Needless to say, these guys accentuate their fucking skills with expertise in cunnilingus and other forms of sensuality. So, yeah, you don't have to carry a cudgel to please who you're with.

sammygirly: In all honesty I don't think he was beginning another post about larger being better than smaller. I think he was just giving an example of yet another benefit of larger vs smaller.

We see so many of the downsides to having a large member here, I think this was simply an attempt to post a positive aspect. He just asked for counter and I gave it ~LOL~ I'm like that.

hotbodz8: DeeBlackThorne:

The only reason I found her comment to be hostile is that her opening words were "Oh, give it a rest-size doesn't matter." Sammygirly, Jimbo, and fanjo also disagreed with parts or all of my post, but the content of their posts didn't give me the feeling that if they heard one more post about penis size they were going to puke. And, incidentally, if AnonyMs is not interested in discussing size and ruminating over every aspect of having a large peins with different members bringing up different points. Then, no offense meant, why is she here? With this being the Large Penis Support Group, you can almost bet that issues regarding size are going to come up a heck of a lot. If she's just interested in sexuality, and hey, that's cool if she is, then there are probably boards out there where the discussion is based more on sexuality and less on the size of one's member. Again, don't take this the wrong way I'm not trying to say that her or anyone else doesn't belong here but being here almost guarantees that the size issue and various aspects of it are going be of central importance, so if you don't feel that size is of importance to continually discuss then you are probably going to be in the minority.

Sammygirly,

You are absolutely right, I wasn't trying to insinuate if you aren't hung that you aren't anything. I was just trying to point out that in my view the premises they used to defend the "size doesn't matter" point of view were faulty based on my information and my experiences. I was merely trying to get feedback and wasn't claiming to be right or wrong.

You are also right in saying that I was just trying to point out an advantage to being larger. Gosh there are enough drawbacks. For example, I would love just once in my life to have a "quickie." No prep, no foreplay, no having to reach over for the tube of K-Y so she can lube the entrance, just panties down penis in the vagina sex. Now being that my girlfriend is small statured AND small "down there" we both know that a quickie is not going to happen, at least not with me. She once told me how her and her ex once did it in an empty movie theater. She wore a mini skirt slipped off her panties, got him hard, climbed on and rode to her heart's content. Riding "cowgirl" on me takes alot of advanced planning and she has to be careful lowering herself down so she doesn't feel like she's impaling herself.
So yes, as you can see, I know the downside to being hung also

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand exactly what AnonyMs was saying. I know lots of dudes who think big cock = phenomenal sex, and it's just not true. Guys who rely on physical endowment rather than technique, imagination and tenderness tend to be dead fucks. (About 'tenderness': I'm not opposed to occasional sexual rough-housing, but that's a whole other post! ;) )

roedhunt: But i think the reason for "size does matter" isnt what you think. I think its the presumtion that " :eek: wow! A big dick! Wahoo.. I bet he's a great lay!" Just like men look at a womans big tits and get excited, so the anticipation is there with the image in mind of "great sex"...

Deb: Here's a question:

Is sex supposed to be a satisfying intimate encounter between two people, or a scientific analysis?? ???

Does size matter?...to certain people, yes...to others, no.
Does bigger mean better?...again, to certain people, yes...to others, no. It's as simple as that. We're not all built the same and we don't all like the same things. We also don't all feel things in the same capacity or intensity. Therefore, cocksize will ALWAYS be viewed differently by all of us. "This" we can all agree on.

Do I like big fat ones?, YOU BET!, but I usually don't get into the whole "does size matter?" thing because I feel it's just a big waste of time and words. I'd much rather be out enjoying sex for what it is.......Sex. :-*

mindseye: I'll echo what DMW said earlier --

If I were to make a list of the things that 'matter', size would be on the list, but it wouldn't even crack the top 100.

It's kind of like manganese. Sure it "matters": I wouldn't want to suffer from manganese deficiency -- it can cause skeletal damage and liver problems -- but I don't shop around at the grocery store for high-manganese foods.

zaneblue: Size doesn't matter. As long as it's bigger than a micropenis, vaginal orgasms can be had--it's just g-spot vs cul-de-sac or flexing PC muscles hard vs. having them stretched. And when you consider that more than half of women can't have vaginal orgasms at all, that the only way they can come is by stimulation of the clitoris which is obviously completely outside the vagina, you see it's a moot point.

I think size matters more to men, seeing each other limp in the locker rooms and at the urinals, kind of dominance hierarchical thing.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=hotbodz8 link=board=sex;num=1045857773;start=0#9 date=02/22/03 at 10:04:04]
The only reason I found her comment to be hostile is that her opening words were "Oh, give it a rest-size doesn't matter." [/quote]

Maybe she's just tired of hearing you bring it up? If you're satisfying her, then what difference does it make whether it's your size or technique or the mood lighting?

Seriously though, it kind of sounds like you just like hearing about it. She might think it's a lot sexier if you just let your dick do the talking and she gets to have the long conversations with it, you know?