How can size NOT matter?

nelsondogg: Size doesn't matter, unless it's too small or too big. In other words, it does matter. ;)

munchkin: Yeah, nelsondog, you're right in that sense, that size matters in a way. if its too big it's painful, but I've had one that was tiny, looked like a hot dog weiner (in size and thickness) and it was fine for me. So, to me there is no such thing as too small. But I had sex with a guy that was about 8 inches and it definitely felt like it was too big for me. I'm only 4'10 and a half inches, so my vagina is not all that big and could not accommodate the 8 inch guy very well. He had trouble getting it in and then I eventually had to stop having sex with him b/c it was too uncomfortable for me. So size does matter in this sense. Why do I come to this board? B/c I am curious about the experience guys with big penises have and whether sex is better or worse for them. As for me, I can masterbate using a pencil or my finger and that will do the trick for me. But I am sure there are many women that prefer certain sizes.