How can that be?

LotlBotl

Just Browsing
Media
Today i chattet with a girl who is 18 and has a boyfriend who is 14 and she has him because of his big dick. She said he has 24centimeters, that should be nearly 10". So i told her, that i had to hurry with my training, last two months got me one inch girth and half an inch length, and i dont want this small guy to be bigger than me. Then she told me, this growth is nothing, in two more weeks her Boyfriend will have 28cm, that should be 11"...
And i think, this is a too big speed, so how can this be? he doesnt take any pills she said, but not more...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LotlBotl said:
i dont want this small guy to be bigger than me.

Why should it matter to you? :confused:

LotlBotl said:
Then she told me, this growth is nothing, in two more weeks her Boyfriend will have 28cm, that should be 11"...
And i think, this is a too big speed, so how can this be? he doesnt take any pills she said, but not more...

Surrealism.

LotlBotl

Just Browsing
Media
Doesn't matter, it was just fun. But its really weird when you always just met Guys with much smaller dicks and then they all spread out from the ground...

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
um,

if the caveman who started this thread isn't a troll
and if this 14 year old dude with a 10 inch dick is for real....

let's see, the kid is 14, he's still going through puberty, of course his penis is still going to grow....no amount of PE is gonna give you 1 inch in 2 weeks

(must have been out back jacking off while they passed out brains)

E

Pensive Josh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She's definitely just trying to get a rise out of you. Nobody grows one inch in length in a week, even if they're going through puberty.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
I am the reincarnation of Dame Barbara Cartland, and I have the pink underwear to prove it. :rolleyes:

I have it on very good authority you are the reincarnation of Miss Barbara Stanwick:biggrin1:

T

that_other_guy

Matthew said:
Sometimes people say things that aren't true.

George W. Bush has been great for the good ole' US of A :rolleyes: