How can this be?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by orkomnaut, Oct 10, 2010.

1. orkomnaut

orkomnaut New Member

I'm 7 inches and used to be quite successful with girls. Then a girl tells me my dk is small (have to say that girl was one of the worst fucks I had in my life and barely knew how to handle a dick). Then I became a bit paranoid, and just while I was paranoid a friend of mine came up telling me "there's this buzz around, that you are small". I used to believe my dong was not big but ok.
    Then WHY are all these things happening??
    The problem is that I'm getting paranoid with my actual gf, fearing she thinks I'm on the small side but she doesn't tell me for not hurting me. And that influences my erections.

2. dandelion

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    youre not small. According to numbers ive seen that would be 'above average'.

3. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think that girl that couldnt handle it just started a rumor so maybe you wouldn't start calling her a bad fuck to everyone else.

7 inches is hung your lucky

4. B_CheatingStacy

B_CheatingStacy New Member

Hey. So take it from a woman who loves size; You are NOT small. By any rational definition that is 'well hung'.

If you don't believe me, take a look at the study Lifestyles Condoms did a few years back. 7 inches puts you in around the 95th percentile. Put another way, if you are in a nightclub and there are 99 other guys there, you are packing more than 94 of those other guys. Strut around!

Don't let the sizes of the guys on this site intimidate you. It naturally self-selects for the very well endowed. In the world at large, if I were in that nightclub, you would be one of the guys I'd be looking for to take me home!

5. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Well, you are definitely NOT small.....
    If your friend or anyone else for that matter, thinks you are small because of mallicious gossip from some bad fuck...just reel that big cock out and prove to them you're not!
    "Show and Tell" in a different form..:biggrin:

On second thought maybe you should let it be known that she was a bad fuck and was
    so stretched out you didn't even feel it at the time......well maybe two wrongs don't make a right...

Anyway, what I am more concerned with is that you are cheating on your "actual gf." Maybe that should be your worry...it's something to think about.

6. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

what is ur girth?

7. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    girls are vindictive. look at that one website where they post messages about how their ex or one night stand has herpes. i wonder if it's still up; it's a really fucked up website that has ruined a lot of guys because girls can be massive cunts

8. orkomnaut

orkomnaut New Member

Thks people, that's good news.
    I wasn't cheating, that was before I met my actual gf. I usually never comment about girls being good or bad in bed, but this was remarkably bad (you know, when someone thinks that a bj consists in just sucking your glans like a shrimp, so hard you have to ask her to stop beacuse you can't bear it).
    It's just incredible, when you're paranoid about something, you see that something everywhere. And jokes and allusions to cock size really ARE everywhere!

I measured my girth, it's 5.5 at its largest. Is it ok?

9. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

that is very ok. in fact its awesome. the average girth is only around just under 5 inches, so anything above that is hung. (I'm only slightly longer than you @ 7.25X5.5)

10. captainwhackit

Albums:
    My response would have been (and very loud in a crowded place) "Dude, why do you want to see my dick?!"

Leave it be. It's between you, your sexual partners and your Doc. Anyone else should be treated with disdain when broaching such a personal subject.

On the other hand, you could let people have a look whenever they ask you about it.

Yeah, I'd go for the first option too. :smile:

11. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

what a bitch! consider the source!

12. Incocknito

Gold Member

Maybe you're not 7"?

13. orkomnaut

orkomnaut New Member

I can post some pics. I'm just concerned about anonimity since I'm new here. Is it granted?

14. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    post a pic (of your penis please) guys tend to way over estimate their size, maybe you were never 7. just follow the verification rules and you will be fine. we eagerly await a verified pic and we'll let you know if it was a size thing or not.

15. mandoman

Gold Member

She wanted to hurt you. Plain and simple.
    She succeeded, by undermining your confidence.
    She has her reasons, and they likely have nothing at all to do with you.
    Don't give her any more power over you. She's mean. You control how you react to her hurtful statements, and her malicious gossip. When you know someone is being intentionally cruel, and trying to harm you, you give what they say less credence.
    Let it lie in the past, where it belongs. The less you think about it, the less of yourself you waste.
    The guy who asked you about your size probably has less than you do, statistically speaking.
    I also find it a little odd that he asked you. How could it matter to him?
    If your current girl is happy, let that be the end of it, and satisfy yourself that the former date had it in for you. Treat your current girl extra well, because she is not like the other one.

16. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

good info

your fucken fine

i am a "shower" girth wise (grower length wise)
    And can tell you I can not tell the difference when it's soft or hard (girth)
    when it goes from 5-5.5 to 6 inches (girth)

#16 D_Hammond Happydipper, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  17. rrambo

rrambo New Member

Albums:
    I meant to post this awhile back... but I always considered myself average when I was a teenager.. then my 2nd girlfriend told me I was huge... she had only been with one other guy and she told me I was a lot bigger than he was... it felt really cool and for the first time in my life I though, "hey, I'm hung" then, after 3 years when we broke up, she went wild and had sex with a lot of other guys.. one night in a drunken, vindictive phone call she proceeds to tell me all the guys she slept with and that one was SO much bigger than me and that I was just average.. I was crushed.. I know, average isn't bad, but after years of thinking I was hung I was feeling a bit under par...

then, one day in the locker room at the gym, my buddy laughs and calls me horse dick when we are changing... I kinda looked at him funny and asked him what he meant.... he was kinda embarrassed but went on to tell me that I had a huge dick and how lucky I was..

so between his comment and seeing other guys change in the locker rooms, I did realize I was bigger than most anybody I had ever seen and just wrote off what the ex-girlfriend said as just her trying to "get back at me" for breaking up with her...

on to the next girlfriend... we had sex for awhile, but it was always missionary.. and still being young and in-experienced, I had never had sex doggy-style.. so one day she says she wants to try it.. well, between me not ever doing it before and her (now that I can look back and reflect) not positioning herself correctly, I could never get inside her... and anyway, she got frustrated and said I was "too small" for doggy style... talk about a blow to a young guys ego!!! she then told me that her ex-boyfriend was hung and using her hands to demonstrate, showed me he was about 9-10 inches long... I don't think I've ever felt lower......

over the next many years and many lovers.. I was convinced that I was at least above average.. and after marrying my wife, she has convinced me that I'm at least.. "big"...

I still don't consider myself hung.. and unfortunately, my erection size can vary alot... I would say on average I'm 7.5... but it can vary from as little as 7 to as much as 8..

I guess what I'm trying to get across is that women can hurt guys a lot with their comments and that the comments they make should be taken with a grain of salt... it may be entirely possible that you could be with a girl that has only been with one guy and if he was 9-10 inches, then yes at 7 inches she might think you are small... but don't let it get to you.... or then again, she could just be lying to you altogether to hurt you....

18. orkomnaut

orkomnaut New Member

Hey it's really so depressing for us men when a girl says something like that. At that point, you just forget the episodes when you had good comments on your size (because you think they were told only for kindeness, or love, but were not true in the end) and recollect only the bad ones as you think they were frank and impartial.
    Personally I care about this most in relation with my gf, when I think or know she's been with someone bigger and maybe there's something I can't give her and I figure out those sex intercourses she had as much better or intense or wild than with me. But it's more my worries since our sex is quite intense and we just can't stop doing it each day.
    The stupid girl that said the thing to me did only have a look at my p, and it was just half hard. Anyway it's something you don't say to a man, unless you are retarded or just hate him. I'd never comment on a girl's breasts being small when seeing them.
    I uploaded a couple of pics of my p, grabbing some screen from a video of my gf sucking me, of course managing to not make her face appear. I think it doesn't look that bad ...

thnks guys

#18 orkomnaut, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  19. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    from what i hear though, girls are not that good at discerning length in a guy. so maybe he is 7', but the girl just couldn't tell?

Draft saved Draft deleted