How can women accomodate a Huge penis ?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by woollyfireman72, Nov 4, 2007.

1. woollyfireman72

woollyfireman72 New Member

I saw a clip from a film with Mandingo in it who is allegedly nearly 12" long, and he looks every inch of it. The girl in the video was on top and took every dingle inch of him. How is this poissible ? I know the vagina expands from it's original size of 3-4" and ultimately can stretch for childbirth but where was this girl putting all 12" ?
    Can any women enlighten me ?

2. CJR

CJR
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have seen films of him as well, and always surprised to see it fit into a woman. Now, my wife is of average build as well as myself. We fit together well. There was a time when we experimented with toys, and her body adapted easily to large (over 12 inches) toys. At the heat of one moment, during foreplay, my whole hand slid into her and she had one of her largest orgasms ever. I was certainly surprised since I always felt that we fit together nicely, but that just proves that in the right moment, a woman can open up and accept a larger cock.

3. B_superlarge

B_superlarge New Member

Not only does the vagina expand, it also becomes more elastic, including the bottom wall. Pushing it backwards is then possible. There is an area between the bottom wall and the anus called the Pouch of Douglas. It's also known as the cul de sac (cds). Pushing the bottom wall backwards will cause contact with that area. Some women go bezerk from such contact. Nevertheless, not all women report extreme excitement from it. Also the vagina is somewhat curved and the penis follows that path. So since it's not a straight line from point a to point b more penis is required than would seem needed in order to reach the bottom wall.

Draft saved Draft deleted