How can you be only a % gay

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the side of the peoples threads it says % straight or gay. I must admit i am a bit of a homo phob but if thats your deal Im not knocking it. I dont pass judgment on anything others do and enjoy. My ? is you either take or suck cock or you dont. How can someone be 10% gay. I have had lots of request to be in a 3 way with a guy and his girl. The thought of being in the same room with another dudes hard dick makes me queesy. A women is either bi or not. Isnt a guy either gay or not. Not knocking just curious how someone can be partly gay. I have no prob with gays, more women for me

WideAndDeep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just like you can be a % Cherokee, or maybe how you can be a moderate as opposed to extreme right or left wing...

The little % bars don't really mean much, I don't think. Even though mine says %100 straight, many people would immediately peg me as bi as soon as I say I'd fooled around with guys in the past. But to me it's about orientation--who you are fundamentally attracted to. For me, fooling around with guys confirmed my heterosexuality. But clearly I'm open-minded and not homophobic, so maybe I should change my %...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the side of the peoples threads it says % straight or gay. I must admit i am a bit of a homo phob but if thats your deal Im not knocking it. I dont pass judgment on anything others do and enjoy. My ? is you either take or suck cock or you dont. How can someone be 10% gay. I have had lots of request to be in a 3 way with a guy and his girl. The thought of being in the same room with another dudes hard dick makes me queAsy. A women is either bi or not. Isnt a guy either gay or not. Not knocking just curious how someone can be partly gay. I have no prob with gays, more women for me

Well, that is nice to know that you felt that way. Metaphorically speaking, I think that it would be kinda stupid to invite a straight guy to a gay orgy. There is nothing bummier than an homophobe bringing the sex vibe down.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
To follow on what Nick has said, if a man sucking a cock makes him gay, then why doesn't the OP think that a woman licking a cunt makes her a lesbian rather than bi?

The OP is being inconsistent.

Some people are only interested in sex with one gender. They are straight or gay, depending on their preference.

Others have some degree of sexual interest in both genders. They may choose to place themselves anywhere between 99% straight / 1% gay and 99% gay / 1% straight. I am someone who self-identifies as bisexual, but I find it impossible -- or maybe just irrelevant -- to try to attach percentages.

Something that I find difficult to understand is that there seem to be a number of men out there who enjoy sex with men, but who, because they form emotional relationships only with women, consider themselves to be "straight." I consider such guys to be bi, since they have sex with both genders. I definitely do not regard such people as gay, as the OP seems to.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have only ever had sex with a girl, never with a guy. Therefore I have never sucked cock. Does that make me 100% straight? No!!!!

The 1% acknowledges that I could have sex with a girl if I wanted to. Frankly I find it quite a disgusting thought (queasy I think is the word you wanted), but I would have sex to have a child with a girl. Otherwise I'm looking for a guy to lose my gay virginity - that's all I have ever fantasised about.:rolleyes:

I don't have a problem with a guy rating himself somewhere in between - if he enjoys both, then why not? What's difficult to understand?:confused:

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The thought of being in the same room with another dudes hard dick makes me queesy.

You feel sick at the mere thought of being in the same room as another man with an erection? Seems to me you need to think about why you have this reaction to the thought of being in a room with a hard cock.

I suspect the OP needs to look at some of his own issues here. A cock is just a cock - if it does not turn you on then it should just be like any other male body part that doesn't turn you on. It shouldn't threaten you and definitely not make you want to vomit at the mere thought of it.

You have been on this site for 18 months - have you not noticed it is dedicated to cock?

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow this is a deep subject one that each individual must answer for him or herself.

Personally I am not homosexual and don’t enjoy homosexual sex but I do get off on having men or woman look at me or play with themselves while I perform my own solo act of pleasure. As a dancer in Honolulu I got intense sexual satisfaction from this. I also used to work for a clothing store in Waikiki next to Hulas called 80% Straight, I have always liked the name and it would be boring otherwise.

I don’t know that usage of percentages is an accurate gauge of someone sexuality or more of their liberal views. I have no problems with anyone’s sexuality as long as it doesn’t interfere with me.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A. I must admit i am a bit of a homo phob.

B. I have no prob with gays

ho⋅mo⋅phobe

  –noun a person who fears or hates homosexuals and homosexuality.

I think you're contradicting yourself between A & B. :biggrin1:

jander

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think a lot of people spend a lot of time worrying about labels. You are what you are and there are so many different combinations that you do a disservice to people by trying to fit them into a binary system like gay/straight.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Whether you are male or female you should have an appreciation for your own anatomy and how it works. However, that by definition makes you somewhat 'homosexual' because it's dealing with your same sex... it just happens to be you also.

I mean c'mon, we all see ourselves in the mirror naked everyday or see other people naked in a locker room, that's not gay. Even if you can suck your own dick I don't really think that makes you gay either. It's more about appreciation for what you have. No guy would be on a large penis site like this one if you didn't have an appreciation/admiration for yourself AND your own sex (you homo!! lol j/k). :tongue:

So on this site any % gay less than 50 is still straight. 50/50% gay/straight is bisexual. And more than 50% gay means you like to fantasize and follow through with homsexual sex acts.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
So on this site any % gay less than 50 is still straight.

If the percentage system can be interpreted by some in this fashion, then that is really confusing, and maybe the site should abandon the percentage system entirely, in favor of each person giving a verbal description of their sexuality and interests.

yorkshirebunny

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In the side of the peoples threads it says % straight or gay. I must admit i am a bit of a homo phob but if thats your deal Im not knocking it. I dont pass judgment on anything others do and enjoy. My ? is you either take or suck cock or you dont. How can someone be 10% gay. I have had lots of request to be in a 3 way with a guy and his girl. The thought of being in the same room with another dudes hard dick makes me queesy. A women is either bi or not. Isnt a guy either gay or not. Not knocking just curious how someone can be partly gay. I have no prob with gays, more women for me

You're not very bright are you...
men or women can be 100% gay, 100% straight or anything inbetween which makes them bi.
I'm a lot more into guys than girls so show that in my straight v gay percentages
I've known gay guys who love playing with my boobs, we don't all fit into perfect categories.
btw, anyone who is soooo adamant about being straight is usually habouring a secret same sex desire

yorkshirebunny

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If the percentage system can be interpreted by some in this fashion, then that is really confusing, and maybe the site should abandon the percentage system entirely, in favor of each person giving a verbal description of their sexuality and interests.

no, i like the percentages and think it works fine, though some days I could move the bar a bit either way.
I don't really consider myself bi but will kiss girls, love playing with their boobs and don't care what gender goes down on me, but much as I love to go down on a guy, I really don't enjoy doing that to a girl

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"A women is either bi or not. Isnt a guy either gay or not."

I will never understand this statement.:confused:

I think he's speaking on the fact that in society, if a guy EVER does anything with another guy, ppl will look at him as being gay. There is no in between for men. it's either you're gay or ur straight, which is sad, while on the other hand, a woman can fool around with another women and be able to say she's bi or she is str8 and was just experimenting. it's kinda messed up