How can you be only a % gay

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you write the word gay at the top of a piece of paper and straight at the bottom and draw aline between two, a guy's sexulaity will fall some place on the line. If you check the data you will find that as a male, you sexuality is not either straight or gay but have a little of both within you.

horton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just like you can be a % Cherokee, or maybe how you can be a moderate as opposed to extreme right or left wing...

The little % bars don't really mean much, I don't think. Even though mine says %100 straight, many people would immediately peg me as bi as soon as I say I'd fooled around with guys in the past. But to me it's about orientation--who you are fundamentally attracted to. For me, fooling around with guys confirmed my heterosexuality. But clearly I'm open-minded and not homophobic, so maybe I should change my %...

Yep, that makes sense to me and I'd bet to a lot of other people, if they think about it. I'm actually 97% straight and 3% gay, but that choice was not on the drop-down menu. :rolleyes:

musclelondon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you say "The thought of being in the same room with another dudes hard dick makes me queesy." can I ask what you are doing on LPSG? it stuffed full of hard cocks. I assume therefore that you *never* look at the user profiles.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How can you only be a percent gay??

1. You accessorize fashions well but suck at flower arranging.
2. You're good a doing women's hair but don't like to do nails.
3. You like Madonna but not Cher.
4. You only have 57 names for various shades of blue
5. You watch the Oscars but not the Tonys.
6. You love Rodgers but hate Hammerstein.
7. You have season tickets to the opera but not the ballet.
8. You liked Barbie but not Ken.
9. You know all the words to Evita but never saw Rent.
10. You like dick but not balls.

Very bad stereotypes and consumerism aside it's quite possible to be bisexual.

There are more people who are bisexual than there are men who are gay.

I'm not saying that everyone is bisexual though, or that gay men somehow are. I do however realize that lots of people say that they are gay or straight when they're really bisexual and neither gay or heterosexual, and it's like that here.

As far as the guys who are in complete denial about their sexuality, it's not my problem.

Last edited:

It's called the Alfred-Kinsey Scale. Why don't you go look it up.

jeepboi87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In the side of the peoples threads it says % straight or gay. I must admit i am a bit of a homo phob but if thats your deal Im not knocking it. I dont pass judgment on anything others do and enjoy. My ? is you either take or suck cock or you dont. How can someone be 10% gay. I have had lots of request to be in a 3 way with a guy and his girl. The thought of being in the same room with another dudes hard dick makes me queesy. A women is either bi or not. Isnt a guy either gay or not. Not knocking just curious how someone can be partly gay. I have no prob with gays, more women for me
how is a women bi or not & a guy has 2 be gay or not? your not 2 bright....

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A better question is how can you be a bit of a homophobe and still not pass judgement.You sound confused and people can be what they want like you SAY your 100% straight, more confusion???

In the side of the peoples threads it says % straight or gay. I must admit i am a bit of a homo phob but if thats your deal Im not knocking it. I dont pass judgment on anything others do and enjoy. My ? is you either take or suck cock or you dont. How can someone be 10% gay. I have had lots of request to be in a 3 way with a guy and his girl. The thought of being in the same room with another dudes hard dick makes me queesy. A women is either bi or not. Isnt a guy either gay or not. Not knocking just curious how someone can be partly gay. I have no prob with gays, more women for me

Last edited:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think your going to need crayons for this.

If you write the word gay at the top of a piece of paper and straight at the bottom and draw aline between two, a guy's sexulaity will fall some place on the line. If you check the data you will find that as a male, you sexuality is not either straight or gay but have a little of both within you.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I see it more as a tendancy thing. You could spend 50% of the time with a person of each sex so maybe that is where the 50/50 comes from... My one percent is from the fact that I am looking at a website full of penises. Would you receive head from a beautiful TV when you might not know it at first? I'm guessing most guys would which makes you not totally straight in my book...just my .02

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it means that if they had sex 100 times consecutively(let's use "80% Straight, 20% Gay), it'd be with the opposite sex 80 times and 20 times with the same sex.