LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How much of a erection do you have when jelqing ?

Usually you start the jelquing session with a semi...not a hard. Generally you end up with a powerfully enlarged cock either semi or fully erect...can vary .

Reactions: Allan S.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You jelq with approx. 50-60% erection is the best and when you get hard you stop and wait until its gone and continue. You should do about 200-300 of these.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would estimate that I gained almost an inch in girth at the base of my cock by occasional jelquing over a couple years. I gained less as you move on up my shaft towards my cockhead. I probably gained about 12% in girth along the entire shaft and it began thickest at the base to start with. My av girth is now 7.5. Length stayed essentially unchanged at 9 inches....although it might have gained about .375 inches. One of the greatest benefits to an older guy, is that jelquing restores the capability of obtaining rock hard youthful type erections. I do not adhere to any schedule of any sort...just jelque when I feel like doing it!

Reactions: Allan S.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would estimate that I gained almost an inch in girth at the base of my cock by occasional jelquing over a couple years. I gained less as you move on up my shaft towards my cockhead. I probably gained about 12% in girth along the entire shaft and it began thickest at the base to start with. My av girth is now 7.5. Length stayed essentially unchanged at 9 inches....although it might have gained about .375 inches. One of the greatest benefits to an older guy, is that jelquing restores the capability of obtaining rock hard youthful type erections. I do not adhere to any schedule of any sort...just jelque when I feel like doing it!

You ain't lyin' about your youthful looking penis... it looks like it is the penis of a 19 year old man... EXTREMELY healthy!!

I have not been jelqing worth a shit for the past four or five years and my erections have been shit as a result... I have been jelqing on and off for the past few months and I can honestly say that although I don't regularly practice it, the times that I have, I have noticed much firmer and vascular erections. I am going to do it on a more regular basis starting today! lol!!!!

I would soooo love to have a thicker base, thanx for the inspiration!!!!!