How can you see what's in a man's pants?

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This completely stymies me - I can never get a glimpse of a man's package, and I look all the time. Is it because guys have on underwear and you can't really see anything unless they go commando, don't have any on?

Women are able to show their cleavage, but guys don't ordinarily show anything.

Am I wrong? Am I missing something? Or is it because most guys are not large enough to show anything? :confused:

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

[/I]

Welcome to the wonderful world of double-standards. If a woman shows off ample cleavage (yeah!), she is sexy. If a man shows off an obvious bulge, he is inappropriate, perverted or just disgusting. (Okay, sometmes that is accurate.) However, look at the language the general U.S. population uses to describe men's speedos or the men who wear them. Terms like "sexy", "hot", or "awesome" are seldom used, even though all would be heard if the subject in question was a skimpy female bikini or a busty woman wearing one.

To your question, the easiest way for a woman to see what's in a man's pants is to simply ask to see. I believe most men would be flattered by a request and we're hopelessly vain, so you know we'll likely oblige.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This completely stymies me - I can never get a glimpse of a man's package, and I look all the time. Is it because guys have on underwear and you can't really see anything unless they go commando, don't have any on?

I show in dress pants and jeans and I always I wear underwear. My dress pants are pleated and I still show a noticeable bulge, especially from the side. If I wear flat front dress pants or khakis, it can look obscene.

My cock sits on top of my balls, which act like a cock ring, pushing everything up and out. When I wore boxers (over 10 years ago now), I think I showed less and I flopped down to one side. The exception was when I wore gym shorts--then I showed a lot, especially when I ran around.

Look carefully, many men show.

Am I wrong? Am I missing something? Or is it because most guys are not large enough to show anything? :confused:
I think that many men may not naturally show (based on size), but the larger challenge is that most men, if they wanted to show, don't really know how to carefully purchase clothes which flatter them. On top of that, there area other things men can do -- wear underwear with pouches, slings, or wear cockrings-- to help themselves show more (if that is their goal). I tend to try to downplay my bulge at work, but I know I am usually in the minority there.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To your question, the easiest way for a woman to see what's in a man's pants is to simply ask to see. I believe most men would be flattered by a request and we're hopelessly vain, so you know we'll likely oblige.

LOL! I'd be embarrassed to ask - I prefer to just sneak a peek. I think the reason I'm not seeing much is there's not much to see where I'm looking (grocery store, walking in parks, etc.); most guys just aren't well-hung.:frown1:

Every once in a great while I'll see a bulge and think "Hmmmm, he may have something in his pants." I just like to look. :tongue:

Note: Just had to edit my picture url in my signature - forgot I deleted my gallery! Fixed now. :smile:

Last edited:

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think it simply depends on some factors:
what is the position of the penis inside the underwear/pants?
how big is it? some men have it big even when soft, thus more visible.
what sort of pants? usually it's harder to see through jeans unless you're really close.

anyhow, here is example of easy to see "real life" bulge:
http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1//2009/06/lautner-bulge/taylor-lautner-bulge-04.jpg
(found it in Google by the way)

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[/I]I show in dress pants and jeans and I always I wear underwear. My dress pants are pleated and I still show a noticeable bulge, especially from the side. If I wear flat front dress pants or khakis, it can look obscene.

I tend to try to downplay my bulge at work, but I know I am usually in the minority there.

Same here. It's almost impossible for me to not show. For office attire, I'll wear pleated slacks and basic briefs (tight as they are), and show a bulge. If I were to wear flat fronts and boxers, my cock would hang down along my thigh clearly visible, cockhead and all.

LambHair McNeil

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I guess part of any answer depends on where Female LCL is looking - meaning is she walking around downtown during the peak of the business day or is she at Wal-Mart or the mall at 7 PM at night?

In a lot of professional situations it's not appropriate for men to be flagrant about showing a bulge. Being male an occasional glimpse of "something" is bound to happen, but there's a diff between that and dressing to show.

As to the Wal-Mart or mall situations, most guys wear loose-fit shorts or clothing, unlike 20+ years ago. Also, guys are not as trim as they were in the past (even younger/college-age guys) so looser clothing is worn to hide more mistakes made eating things like Hardee's burgers 5 days a week.

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some will show it off, many will not. Gotta remember, even if large when soft, it may not be the biggest you ever saw when hard. Guy at my gym is HUGE, easily 6"x6" when soft. When getting dressed, though, he wears Unico boxer-briefs which do still show it off but still compress it as well. Then he puts on his loose jeans and shirt and you really can't tell a thing!

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I find that the choice of outerwear makes a significant difference in what shows. The cut of one pair of pants will conceal my package except for a slight "fullness", but some certain pairs of jeans make it pretty obvious what I have.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Men are trained from the vary earliest days of their lives that all aspects of their penis must be covered and kept away from all eyes because it's dirty. Over the years, they become very good at hiding any evidence of a penis in their pants.
I was once confronted by a woman on the beach who was offended by the fact that I was walking on the beach wearing basketball shorts without underware. "That's disgusting," she said, looking down at my package... I told her that when she starts strapping down her saggy tits, I'd start sttapping down my dick. Then I told her that men have penises and she should get over it. Soccer moms think they can just say what ever they want to people and everyone will bow down and take heed of their superiour knowledge. As if pushing out a kid makes you smarter or something...
Basically, the world pretends that dicks are bad and that nobody should like them and certainly, it should never be evident that they exist behind that button fly.

TeaganFL

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I must be among the small minority of women...I love seeing cock and balls, I nearly wrecked my car this morning watching a guy jogging down the road. He was wearing long running shorts..and from the slow pace of traffic, I got a great look at his package..and what a look it was..I gave him a big smile, staring right at it. Would have loved to see more!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As to the Wal-Mart or mall situations, most guys wear loose-fit shorts or clothing, unlike 20+ years ago.

Oh yeah. Last month I drove to Austin and had lots of time for a change so I decided to drive through Killeen and check out the military studs from Fort Hood. Damn they are all over that town! Every gas station, convenience store, etc. I saw three hot dudes in one store and one had jogging shorts on and his dick was across his left thigh, in other words, pointing left -- it was soft though, which made it even that much more impressive. I had to go by about 3X to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing. As he was talking to his buds he adjusted himself and that confirmed it was a mega-military cock and not just something in his pocket or the shorts gaping.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some of us don't mind showing off on this website but prefer to keep it out of sight in public. I'll even wear compression shorts under some slacks because of the stares and the occasional comment I used to get. I definately showed it off a bunch more in the late 70s and 80s.