How can you tell a girl is a size queen?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
From looking at your pics, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I did notice your size. Anything over six inches is big. If a girl doesn't want you because you are only 6 and 1/2 inches long, you don't need her and you sure don't need to feel embarassed. Her opinion is irrelevant.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So what if she is a size queen if that matters that much to her then she would deny you... just show her that you know how too use what ya got and I'm sure she will be happy she didn't get that extra inch.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

If she sees your bulge and goes down on you in the grocery store,it's a good bet that she's a size queen!

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hardcore size queens will probably set their stall out before hand. Ladies who prefer size to a lesser extent probably won't mention it, but would like you to be a good lover even if you don't have their preference.

A lot of women don't know that they have a specific preference.

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
She tells you to not tell anyone, but that she wrote the penissizedebate site.

Seriously though, many signs can indicate she MAY be a size queen , such as her overly staring at bulges, or making small remarks about guys that drive certain cars, or hinting that she wonders what you have, or her saying her ex had a big dick but didn't know how to use it (a woman makes that statement not even realising that by that remark she is indicating she considers a big dick an advantage if used properly). I believe about 10% of women are bona fide size queens, so if a guy isn't hung the odds are in his favor. Of course a woman can still have a preference for big without being a size queen, but at least she won't make an issue out of it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr Ed in MassIf she sees your bulge and goes down on you in the grocery store,it's a good bet that she's a size queen!
Is this how you met the always fine, Miss Cigarbabe? :tongue: :eek:

A lot of women don't know that they have a specific preference.
OMG! That is so true, I didn't know I was a size queen until last fall. I had been in an 18 month relationship followed by a 12 year relationship with men who were about 8x6. I had no idea they were above average until I discovered this site last fall. One man was black the other white, one was 5'10" the other 6'4"

So when people keep posting about black guys being bigger cocked or there being some correlation between height and cock size I laugh. Oh yeah, the white man was Irish. so the Irish curse never applie to him. Another myth blown to hell.:tongue:

Cocks are like snowflakes. No two are alike. Deal With It.