How can you tell if someone has a large penis

miami: How can you tell if someone is packing just by walking by them.

bradleeM: You cannot, unless:

a. wearing lycra/spandex shorts

b. naked and it is obvious

c. tight pants and it runs down one side

Sometimes though a show-er doesn't necessarily get larger when erect. Sometimes a 2 or 3 incher soft grows into an 8 or 9er when erect, yes, it is true.

Bulge isn't necessarily the main indicator. But what a nice bulge does provide is this: if you have had a run of small ones in your experiences, a fat bulge may indicate something that will be larger than you have had in awhile.

The only sure way is for them to tell you, then showing you; or, to find out for yourself when you are making out with them.

The fun of being the hunter is in the surprise of your catch.

macdonald: criagjohnston has the right idea pull his breecks doon

punk9: There is one black dude at my gym, muscled 225# or so, a real brick shithouse who packs 7" and thick when soft.

But when he wears tight jeans, you'd think he didn't even have a thimble down there.

Finedessert: Well, If their Really hung and it's hanging down one leg of their pants, you'll notice they seem to lean to one side. ;)

Grandpa

will_210: um I find that when I'm kind of aroused I have a hard time walking normally, so I assume if a guy has a long flaccid member then he would always have a bit of a limp.

Icarus213: I think we all missed the point of Miami's question. Of course if you can see it's outline you can guess at it's size, but I think the question was, are there any factors that seem to be consistent genetically with a big dick? I am sure we have heard this one before, too.

I can only rely on examples of guys I have seen in person, of course, but the endowed ones appear to me to have sharper features, low body fat, longer fingers/bigger hands compared to their body size, and sometimes a "thicker" build- not always muscular, but more body tissue. I don't think shoe size, nose size, even body size, etc has much to do with it. If you see a lot of naked guys day to day, you can just guess by looking at someone what size he will be- there is a certain genetic profile he will fit by his other features. Hard to explain in writing, but take that for what it's worth.

hungpaulo: I think that Icarus is right but I have to say that I have noticed that guys with big dicks usually have big feet. I'm not saying that this is always like this, but I knew two guys (unrelated) who were both pretty short (in height) but they had huge feet. Friends of mine used to joke with them about that until they finally showed us: each had 9' and 8' which is pretty hung for guys there height.

aquaman875: I think I'm the exception to the rule.  I'm 5'7" 160 lbs and have small hands and feet (I wear a 7 1/2 - 8 ).

For me, I think it adds to the initial surprise when a woman sees me for the first time.

DanDMan: When I was going out with a girl who loved my endowment I would tell her and her cousin that if they wanted to discretely know if a guy was packing or not was to quirously ask a guy if sitting on the toilet was ever a problem... but to bring up the question as a matter of fact type of situation, making it seem like all part of a big conversation.
They could learn a lot by the response (and reaction) the guy would give.
I, for one, look before I sit for a #2 and make arangements as not to get wet.

She too was suprised by my endowment. Im a skinney, tall guy with small feet and hands that had the thickest thing to penetrate her the deepest!

ORCABOMBER: Of course, I have hefty thighs and a grower, so I'm more like a jack-in-the-box in tight jeans!

nodd: Well, if you're forward like my very cute friend from FLA, you do like she does and actually place her hand along the inseam and see for herself. Obviously, there is some invasion of privacy in her move, but as she tells me, "If I want to be sure what I'm getting into, I have to check". At first I thought she was nuts (if a guy did that with tits... Straight to the pokey!) But her logic is, most guys would not have a problem having a beautiful woman with her hand on their rod.. And she' right... Magnums in her purse and does not settle for anything less, and she eliminates the " :eek: " surprise and the " :-/ "disapointment right up front... Smart girl

froggiedog: I have to say that unless you get a full view of the real thing, there is no way to tell.

I have had a few women tell me that, they would have never dreamed that something that looked so small could grow so much. After seeing just a glimpse of my little bulge through my jeans, gave them a nice surprise. I use to try to make it look like I had a lot by wearing briefs and adjusting myself in different positions. I tried almost brand of briefs, still didn't help. I gave up about 2 years ago and started just wearing what ever I was in the mood to wear.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, look at him naked. Oh, you mean clothed? Well, I can tell you, in my experience, women don't have penises. LOL

janec2000uk: Don't know what it is, but it always seems to be the very skinny guys, low body fat, maybe big hands. Why is that??? Skinny = well endowed.

-- Jane