How can you tell when...?(For the girls)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jul 13, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Trackers: I know this may sound like the most pathetic question, but please bear with me. Whenever I have sex with my b/f, it feels really pleasurable, but I don't think I have really been able to tell if I've had an orgasm. I was just wondering how all you other girls tell. Hope to hear from you soon.

2. Imported

Gold Member

wvu_kerq: Wow... I remember being a tweenie and not knowing what it felt like! *Sigh* nostalgia! If you are just having sex, not clit contact, you're probability says that you are not oging ot have one, only about 20% of women can have orgasms from sex alone. But if you are getting sitmulated on the clit it will feel like a building on tension, your muscles will start tensing up and your vagina will feel like its on the verge of exploding (and it is!) ;D First muscle that reacts is actually in your anus, then your vaginal muscles will contract on their own anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or two. That is the technical way... Non-technical... it's like a party in your pants! ;)

3. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Yeah wow....how to explain an orgasm....

Physically yes, it's a whole lot of quivering and contracting vaginal muscles. If you've ever watch a Discovery Channel program on sexuality and seen an inside view this would make perfect sense - it's the vagina's way to scoop semen into the womb for procreation. Like Natural Keigels beyond your control and much faster....

For me, beyond that I get heady....in my own mental space, my vision literally blurs, and I get VERY hot, flushed from head to toe, my whole body tenses, stiffens.....for release. Then relaxed....limp actually....pleasantly warm and sleepy.

Ahhh, I've got happy thoughts just reliving it.

4. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: It is very hard to explain an orgasm but if you had one you wouldn't miss it.
    I get all hot and tingly deep in my belly.
    This intense feeling grows and spreads through my body until I feel like I will explode. To me it's more a sensation I guess.A pleasurable sensation that shots through your body.
    It is truly the most amazing feeling in the world when you do orgasm.
    I don't think I explained that very well, but damn it felt good.

5. Imported

Gold Member

eeralum: WVU chicks rock!!!

6. Imported

Gold Member

TopheavyTeen: Depends what type :)
    Clitoral or Vaginal or G-spot Orgasm.

I usually have muscle spasms and get hot with Vaginal Orgasms
    And with Clitoral its more tingly and sometimes deeper feeling throughout the body seeing that it is a nerve cluster.
    G-spot is just all together WOW.

Also depends on the guy/girl. And if they are good and know how to follow up and continue pleasuring.

Thats why mulitple orgasms through stimulation of both or all is one of the best things possible. Immense pleasure.

7. Imported

Gold Member

Laurie: When you have one, you know it. I still think a lot of it depends on your partner...I've always been orgasmic, but some guys just can't get me there. Current bf (the one I've got locked in the cage downstairs so he can't get away) knows how to use his substantial gifts and gets me off within minutes...and keeps me going for hours. Heaven.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Trackers: Thank you for your responses "Ladies". I loved reading the different feelings that everyone experienced.

Sammy: I think you gave the most interesting, about the blurry vision.

wvu_kerq: You gave the most interesting facts and I thank you for that. If anybody else wants to give their experience, please go right ahead!

9. Imported

Gold Member

Rusty2kma: When I have an orgasm ..........I always know because I get a tingling feeling and when its over I'm light headed and sometimes a little dizzy.Espically,after having multipule orgasms.Depending on what I'm doing,depends on how long the orgasm is......I give myself a completely different orgasm then when I have an orgasm with someone else.

10. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know I'm a guy, but I have to tell you that the female orgasm is a beautiful thing. The feeling that I get when my cock is inside a woman who is having an orgasm is mind blowing. The other day when I was with my current girl, I just keep still, deep inside as she used a vibator on herself. The feeling cannot be discribed.

11. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: From what i know about the female orgasm, if you are unsure as to whether or not you've had an orgasm... then you haven't. When you finally have one, YOU'LL KNOW. It's always seems odd to me when I hear about a girl that hasn't had an orgasm yet, and she is in her 20's or late teens. Orgasms have just been such an important part of my life since i was 11, and some women don't even know the feeling. Does kinda seem unfair to me that during the sexual process, the guy will always complete the act and have the orgasm while the woman can very well be left hanging. Especially if your partner is one of those "minute men". :)

12. Imported

Gold Member

Trackers: Thanks once again for the responses. You guys are right. I haven't had any of those experiences. Oh well, my time will come and hopfully soon! Infact I was wondering whether the feeling of you "Skipping a heartbeat" so to speak, would count?

13. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you masterbate? If you can't make yourself cum, then you will never know what to tell your lovers you need to get there. A good vibrator will aid in your road to orgasm. You have to be self aware of you body signals to orgasm. Take time to get to know your body.

14. Imported

Gold Member

Trackers: I've attempted masturbation, but I have always prefered other guys to pleasure me, because I always found it more enjoyable. But your idea about the vibrator is definitely worth a try (infact I've considered it many times before). Thank you Geo.

15. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=Trackers link=board=sex;num=1058090820;start=0#13 date=08/02/03 at 01:31:04]I've attempted masturbation, but I have always prefered other guys to pleasure me, because I always found it more enjoyable. But your idea about the vibrator is definitely worth a try (infact I've considered it many times before). Thank you Geo.[/quote]

You just haven't tried hard enough. ;) When you figure out how to pleasure yourself, and when you have your first orgasm... you'll be masturbating non stop! Fill us in when you actually experience it. :)

16. Imported

Gold Member

Trackers: Ok will do Gig.

17. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you have a lover that you are comfortable with, you may want to have him help. I always love to help my lovers masterbate. You may want to use it on your clit while you are having sex. I have done this a number of time and it gives mindblowing orgasms.

18. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: ..

19. Imported

Gold Member

Trackers: Thank you for the link AnonyMs. This helped me a lot, but some of the sexual toys they mentioned sounded a bit strange and dangerous.

20. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Holy Nony! ~laughs hard~

She's got a good point...knives and lipsticks as masturbation tools!!

For the love of God buy a dildo!

For the record, my favourite vibrator of the moment is an underwater model, base is surrounded with pearls for added stimulation....couldn't find a pic of it to help, but at this hour of the morning I'm lucky I can type at all....LoL

Draft saved Draft deleted