How can you tell when...?(For the girls)

AnonyMs: okay, okay! i didn't read the whole thing through... sorry... :-[ knives - yikes! lipsticks? only if it is the one some places sell that vibrates...

sudas: Any success, yet?  Did you get that vibrator?  Here are my thoughts.

Oral Sex: one of my fantasies involves a woman standing, saying "you will stay down there until I'm satisfied!"  The end of the fantasy is where her legs turn to jello and she can't stand up from orgasm.

Don't chicken out.  Some girls deliberately stop themselves from having an orgasm, because they don't want to feel "out of control", or it may relate to the feeling they have to pee.  

Once you can have a clitoral orgasm, then you can enjoy intercourse, better, and perhaps learn to have a G-spot orgasm.

If you feel reluctant to pleasure yourself, ask: How can a less-experienced guy give a woman an orgasm if she doesn't know how to give herself one?

Finally, if a woman gets off by lying on her stomach, humping a pillow or teddy bear, she might not be thrilled with missionary position.  In this case, intercourse should match her self-pleasuring position.

I've fantasized about teaching a woman to pleasure herself. The analogy is my professor who taught Eskimos how to build an igloo!

Trackers: Sudas: You have some very good points. As I said before in one of the other threads I do get some intense feelings while doing it doggy style with my b/f. Something tells me I maybe better off lying on my stomach.