1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i dont know if this is the right forum or not but ill give it a shot.

i was wondering how you can tell if someone might be interested, whether or not they are bi or gay. i love women but every now and then a guy really gets my attention.

i saw a guy today at a gas station and struck up a conversation with him and to be honest if he had pulled his cock out i would have dropped to my knees and sucked him off right there in the parking lot. he was just that good looking.

is there a way to let someone know you are interested without offending them or getting your ass kicked. it would be nice if there was a code word or something.

any help is much appreciated.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
i dont know if this is the right forum or not but ill give it a shot.

i was wondering how you can tell if someone might be interested, whether or not they are bi or gay. i love women but every now and then a guy really gets my attention.

i saw a guy today at a gas station and struck up a conversation with him and to be honest if he had pulled his cock out i would have dropped to my knees and sucked him off right there in the parking lot. he was just that good looking.

is there a way to let someone know you are interested without offending them or getting your ass kicked. it would be nice if there was a code word or something.

any help is much appreciated.

Pulling his cock out right there in the parking lot would've been a good indicator. :biggrin1:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am in my mid 30s and have had this kind of thing happen to before too a few times and it really sucks when you think a guy is interesmted but you can't be 100% sure. The guys it has happened with were all at least 15 years younger than me. I am not sure how to connect. :confused:

One time it was a young guy at a gas station in a high school baseball uniform that I could tell was into me in a big way but he looked to be all of about 16. While he was standing there chatting with me about sports, Mustangs, etc. He kept adjusting his cup. He was cute dude but there was no damn way I was gonna go there so I just played it str8 and acted like I didn't notice him repeatedly making adjustments and staring directly at the bulge in my shorts. :rolleyes:

Another time this cute college kid struck up a conversation about my car at a gas station. I could tell he was a college student beause he had a student parking tag from a nearby university on his rear view mirror. My car is a Mustang but not new and nothing special or souped up. He was asking me all kinds of questions about my car that he could have easily found on the net if he had wanted to, and by his body language I got he impression that he was interested in way more than my car, but I couldn't be sure though.

Then there was this time I bought a surfboard from this twenty something dude on Craigslist. I went to his apartment to pick the board up and after I gave him the money we had strapped it on top of my jeep we stood in the stairwell of his building and chatted about surfing and work, etc. He was a good looking dude and while we were chatting he kept stretching and exposing his hot washboard abs under his tee shirt. of course I couldn't take my eyes off him and I pretty damn sure that he could tell. Then the dude asks if I wanna come in and have a beer before I leave and I said "no thanks I need to get home". We chatted for a few more minutes and he said "come on man you sure don't want to come up and have a beer?" By then based on hie body language I was thinking this dude definately wants to do stuff so I said sure. Anyway we stood in his kitchen and drank beer and chatted and a couple of times he moved over and stood really close to me and I was just waiting for him to reach over and put his arm around me or feel my bulge but he never made a move. I think he either chickened out in fear that I was straight, or he wanted me to make the first move. I was trying to think of something to say to try and clue him in that I was cool. Anyway, I thanked him for the beer and gave him my email and phone number as I was leaving and told him to hit me up of he wanted to go surfing sometime but he never did. I may have been totally mistaken but I have a feeling that if either one of us had the nerve to make the first move we would have ended up in his bed having hot passionate sex that night.

Last edited:

AdamTaylor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's hard for guys to know. If more men were willing to be honest about their sexuality I think it would be easier to make those moves. But there's probably that one guy out of a hundred that would beat your ass for coming on to him...I think the fear of it all is in possibly getting that guy.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When you find out, let me know!

Joking aside, its about you exuding confidence. No one is likely to kick your ass unless you are in a questionable area. Most straight guys DON'T get too bothered if a gay guy hits on them. That being said, there was 3 guys in college that I wish I had made the move on because I think they were waiting for me to make the first move! They were HOT too! Damn if I could go back in time!

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's hard for guys to know. If more men were willing to be honest about their sexuality I think it would be easier to make those moves. But there's probably that one guy out of a hundred that would beat your ass for coming on to him...I think the fear of it all is in possibly getting that guy.

Yeah I know, unless they have a HRC or a rainbow sticker on their car you can't tell and most of the guys I see who have those stickers around here are flamers. LOL

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When you find out, let me know!

Joking aside, its about you exuding confidence. No one is likely to kick your ass unless you are in a questionable area. Most straight guys DON'T get too bothered if a gay guy hits on them. That being said, there was 3 guys in college that I wish I had made the move on because I think they were waiting for me to make the first move! They were HOT too! Damn if I could go back in time!

I wish I could go back in time to the night in 1991 when I was drinking beer with a friend from my dorm and he put his arms around me, told me he loved me, and told me he wanted to suck my dick. I pushed him away from me and said: "Dude I am not a fucking faggot man!" He said "sorry dude." Then quickly realizing that I had just called one of my friends who had just revealed to me that he was gay a slur, I added insult to injury by saying "I know you are not gay, you are just drunk." Actually neither of us was drunk because we only had only smuggled a six pack into the dorm and had only drunk a couple of beers.

Anyway he was one hell of a friend because he still hung out with me like nothing ever happend. At the time I had figured out I was probably gay but was in denial. I am pretty sure he knew what exactly what my deal was but he never mentiond it again. Looking back, this was the very time in my life I really needed a friend to help me explore and come to terms with my sexuality because I had been seriously considering suicide and suddenly someone appeared and I pushed him away. :confused: