How Can You Tell...?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm completely oblivious to anyone flirting with me (well other than rubbing various parts of their body up against me lol) But what I've read and seen.....its all about the body language

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
I'm completely oblivious to anyone flirting with me (well other than rubbing various parts of their body up against me lol) But what I've read and seen.....its all about the body language

Ditto, if they don't tell me they're flirting I'll never know. (sad, I know) But I've been really observant of this one ladies "body language" towards me lately, and I have to say hmm.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ditto, if they don't tell me they're flirting I'll never know. (sad, I know) But I've been really observant of this one ladies "body language" towards me lately, and I have to say hmm.

hmm ok....the only real advice I can give you is to watch the discovery channel and discovery health.....they did a series not to long ago on sex, sexual attraction, and what not.... it was really informative.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Signs a woman is flirting with you: smiling, hair flipping, crossing and uncrossing of legs, brushing up against you, laughing at a joke so lame even your mother groans. All of these are signs she is interested.

You are allowed to flirt back. Try this.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Flirting takes practice. You'll more easily recognize the signs the more often you're exposed to them.

I am a total smiley girl and very touchy feely. My voice isn't strong - meaning it is soft (and possibly annoying, yet smooth and delicious like a 30 year vintage barolo). :biggrin: So, with the soft voice, I also lean in. Boobie flash! :)

I am actually a little more forward here than IRL. But, not by much. I am not that shy either way with meeting someone new or expressing my interest, and will do my best to help them feel comfortable so they take the lead. If the person is unable to do so, I'll take the lead for a bit, but may eventually give up or lose interest if I do not think the feeling is mutual.

Another thing, if I offer a solo invite, that is sort of flirting. It means I want to spend one on one time with the guy - always a good thing.

Btw, to the OP, do I see merguez in your avi???

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes I am just direct and cop a feel.
Nothing quite gets a man's attention like a little penile manipulation... but then, I reaallllyyy like the guy. :)

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If her tongue is in your ass, she's flirting with you. :biggrin1::wink:

softbuttcheeks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When ever they start touching you while talking its flirting. Along with laughing at anything corny that fly from your mouth....;)

I have no idea how to flirt and don't recognize it when it happens. I am completely socially impaired when it comes to flirting.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When i find someone attractive i probably don't give off much of a signal. When i don't feel attractive to someone i let my guard down a bit so i dont appear like i feel that way towards them and become more outgoing, which is probably working against me when i think about it.

My husband showed no interest in me physically the first few dates, in fact i thought he was just humoring me and i was going to get the "I dont like you like that" talk...boy was i wrong. So sometimes you can't even get a clue that someone finds you attractive.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
God bless the direct approach.
:biggrin1: I agree!
Some men complain about women who play games, operate by 'the rules' or some shit, pretend that they do not like the guy - I don't do that. If I like the guy, or even just want to fuck him, I try to make sure he knows it.

Btw, a direct man, one that knows how to flirt and engage me, is also very much appreciated. :yup: