How cock rings effect the penis

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm posting in this forum because I'm trying to see if I can get any gains just from using a cock ring without any PE, which was discussed as a possibility in a previous thread. I think it's unlikely but I'd figure I'd try it before PE exercises and let you guys know what happens.

I recently got a cock ring and have used it 4 times. I started wearing it for 5 minutes the first time. Two 5 minute sessions the second time. Three 5 minute sessions the third time and one 10 minute session the last time.

It seems like the veins are sticking out more prominently when it is limp also. It feels like my penis is harder when soft too, though it appears to be hanging a little smaller.

I don't know if I'm putting it on too tight. If I pull back my cock so it is against my stomach when I'm sitting, it really makes the veins pop out and start pulsating. I try to maintain stroking in this position until it gets uncomfortable then let it go parallel to the floor where it isn't so tight.

I use a velcro one and one with snap on buttons. If I'm putting it on tight am I actually using the cock ring as a clamp? Should I not be doing this?

It also seems like my erect length is not hitting its normal size, but I'm getting better girth while wearing it. Can it be that it is taking away length and giving it to girth?

When it is erect and the veins are really protruding it feels almost uncomfortable the way it feels going over the veins even when I take it off it seems the veins are more pronounced. Is it that I'm just not used to it, or are they too pronounced? I've always had very soft and smooth skin. Even when it's rock hard the skin itself feels very soft. I'm afraid of having a penis that might feel good to a woman(it almost feels like it's ribbed without that kind of condom), but not so for me.

Finally, is it bad or dangerous to ejaculate while wearing the cock ring. I did it twice and both times the orgasms were pretty weak. Which is strange because wearing the device actually seems to intensify the rest of the experience, but minimizes the best part. Should I take it off right before I'm going to cum?

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Grower_60. Can I use it the extra-tight way to do clamp exercises when I start PE exercises?

Anyone else with further suggestions or insight?

Last edited:

hungvoyeur

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use a stainless steel cock ring for my cock - it's always a mission to get it on, because I have heavy balls and thick cock even when soft - once it's on it fits tight and comfortable...
There is something to be said for the way it makes the soft cock look thicker....and when hard looks awesome with veins clearly visible on the sides.
It's not possible to remove the cock-ring to cum - as the cock is megga hard and thick and throbbing. Unless you have a ring that can be unclipped or is loose-fitting, in which case it doesn't have the same effect, as a tight-fitting one
It's also not very comfortable to fuck with it as the balls often bang against the ring....
It's great for stroking and showing off and making a bulge in jeans and shorts - but I still prefer to fuck and cum without it on....

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I read that thread before and found it most helpful. I was just curious about my specific symptoms. I read in another post that some guys gain girth at the expense of length, and I wanted to know if that was permanent. Obviously I don't want a decrease in either, but I have more girth to spare than length.

It feels like the urethra is hard and the veins are sticking out very prominently even though I haven't used it in a day and a half. I'm kind of worried I caused an injury.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some men are predisposed to gaining girth over length, and vice versa. Pumping or other activities with a cock ring will likely stimulate girth, with lesser benefits towards length.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, but it seemed like I lost about .5" - .75" in length while only gaining .25" in girth, maybe .5" when it was really strained. Also, since I am only using the cock ring, with no PE at all, will this be permanent? I don't want to lose any length. For real. I don't know if I could handle causing this to myself.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, but it seemed like I lost about .5" - .75" in length while only gaining .25" in girth, maybe .5" when it was really strained. Also, since I am only using the cock ring, with no PE at all, will this be permanent? I don't want to lose any length. For real. I don't know if I could handle causing this to myself.

That's hard to say. Are you doing any kind of stamina work to back up your gains?

D

deleted621284

Wat is a cock ring really for I've been wanting to buy one just cuz I like how they look but wat is it for

dpaulbenjie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
From my experience using cock rings can add spice on my sexlife because it is a great item that I don't get a chance to use. it works so good that my wife gets too loud when we used it and she's worried about waking the kids.

dpaulbenjie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
By the way I forget to share my experience because maybe this could help, I purchase my cock rings from Adam & Eve using the coupon code LICK69 at the checkout and I save 50% off plus free shipping, mystery gift and bonus dvd's. This is just base on my experience and that code good for 1st time costumer only. Hope it helps

D

deleted871301

My metal cock ring is awesome. I have tried neoprene cock rings but they are just too uncomfortable. The metal one fits snug when flacid and erect with no discomfort. First I have to put my dick through it and then pull one ball through at a time. I usually have to use a little extra effort to get the second ball through but once it's on... man oh man... it creates an awesome bulge under my jeans. I'm pretty sure it helps improve girth...

Attachments

7x525

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have one made out of surgical tubing with a sliding cinch. i get a boner, hold a kegel and put it on. it forces blood to my whole cock. it is slightly bigger and the head is rock hard and definitely bigger. i have no problem ejaculating as long as the cinch is on the bottom. as an aside my wife doesnt prefer the two hanging pieces of tube slapping her asshole

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A properly fitting cockring will impede bloodflow in the penis near-surface vessels, while the deeper lying arteries will continue receiving bloodflow, thus more stiffly engorging the penis with blood (since less can get out than is coming in). TOO much restriction can be dangerous and painful. The "natural" "valving" of the vessels is what enable penis engorgement. Sexual excitement: "exit" vessels start restricting while bloodflow in continues, and penis lengthens and swells and can become nearly rigid to facilitate orifice penetration. A cockring "enhances" the bloodflow restriction.

[DO miss the cockCHAIN I had and apparently left entangled in the bathhouse sheet when dropping it off. Length of believe it's called "curb" chain. Found about 8" lying in street when I was maybe 10. Appeared maybe a length of dog collar; closely linked metal chain, then rolled flat. Wasn't until many years later figured "hmmmm" and started fussing the that chain, the FIRST cockring I did with it (spreading links to separate and make shorter, then making closed loop) I made a tad too short -- got it ON but once started penile erection, and entire area swelling, it was TOO small in circumference. My tissue started bulging into the void areas of the chain. I was in the batthtub, running cold water, TRYING to "go down" (but with furry hot boyfriend in bedroom, taking awhile). FINALLY got it off. Later took out one link. "Just right." (or certainly better; likely 1/2 link, had that been possible, would have provided bit more pressure without painful level) but had that chain, apparently much "one of a kind" (and attention getting and intriguing to others) for maybe 20 years when guess it was last April, left it amidst The Club--St. Louis sheet. {s-i-g-h-h-h}
Can't quite find online what looks the same. CLOSE but doesn't appeared to be rolled flat & has more 'open' links is
http://www.pacifictrimming.com/medi...5d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/1/110263_SILVER_18.jpg Need to locate the maybe 2" or 3" I still have to provide sample