Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Having just "stumbled" upon this thread ... I found it interesting :
I'm posting in this forum because I'm trying to see if I can get any gains just from using a cock ring without any PE, which was discussed as a possibility in a previous thread. I think it's unlikely but I'd figure I'd try it before PE exercises and let you guys know what happens.

I recently got a cock ring and have used it 4 times. I started wearing it for 5 minutes the first time. Two 5 minute sessions the second time. Three 5 minute sessions the third time and one 10 minute session the last time.

It seems like the veins are sticking out more prominently when it is limp also. It feels like my penis is harder when soft too, though it appears to be hanging a little smaller.

I don't know if I'm putting it on too tight. If I pull back my cock so it is against my stomach when I'm sitting, it really makes the veins pop out and start pulsating. I try to maintain stroking in this position until it gets uncomfortable then let it go parallel to the floor where it isn't so tight.

I use a velcro one and one with snap on buttons. If I'm putting it on tight am I actually using the cock ring as a clamp? Should I not be doing this?

It also seems like my erect length is not hitting its normal size, but I'm getting better girth while wearing it. Can it be that it is taking away length and giving it to girth?

When it is erect and the veins are really protruding it feels almost uncomfortable the way it feels going over the veins even when I take it off it seems the veins are more pronounced. Is it that I'm just not used to it, or are they too pronounced? I've always had very soft and smooth skin. Even when it's rock hard the skin itself feels very soft. I'm afraid of having a penis that might feel good to a woman(it almost feels like it's ribbed without that kind of condom), but not so for me.

Finally, is it bad or dangerous to ejaculate while wearing the cock ring. I did it twice and both times the orgasms were pretty weak. Which is strange because wearing the device actually seems to intensify the rest of the experience, but minimizes the best part. Should I take it off right before I'm going to cum?
... ... I want to have a larger penis. Wearing cock rings for approximately 50 years has not increased my cock's size: unamused:. I've worn every variety of ring imaginable. I think the manner one wears their rings is a form of penis enhancement (penis enlargement) or penis exercise. I love the illusionary appearance that my rings produce.

I've observed another beneficial result of wearing the rings. @Shadontay alluded to the benefit while expressing concern about his orgasmic results. My experience has led to enhanced orgasms. Wearing cock rings has increased my penile endurance, and helped me to focus on penis health (i.e., my virility). I masturbate daily without wearing a cock ring.

Dreyfus42

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cock rings are fine, but the metal ones are a bit scary for me. Having worked in a hospital and knowing about "The Tool" (what we called it at my hospital) kind of scares me off from using that kind. There's a tool that is supposed to be used to cut rings off of fingers but can be used to cut off other rings. Sometimes though the steel cock rings are too thick or too strong for "The Tool" and they have to use other means which are even worse to remove them. (Cavernous aspiration is not a fun procedure).

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been wearing one for 20 years. And I have grown slowly over that time also. I've pumped a little through out that time but not that much. I attribute the growth to the ring.
Not me. It just makes it appear thicker. A pump will make it plump for at least 8 hrs Post pump. It gets permanent but only after a year or so. A quarter inch permanent growth makes a difference. They can tell. Have sex Post pump...they will definitely tell. Just my experience I have a thin one they can tell.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A properly fitting cockring will impede bloodflow in the penis near-surface vessels, while the deeper lying arteries will continue receiving bloodflow, thus more stiffly engorging the penis with blood (since less can get out than is coming in). TOO much restriction can be dangerous and painful. The "natural" "valving" of the vessels is what enable penis engorgement. Sexual excitement: "exit" vessels start restricting while bloodflow in continues, and penis lengthens and swells and can become nearly rigid to facilitate orifice penetration. A cockring "enhances" the bloodflow restriction.
i used today a 37,7 x 3,53 mm neopren NBR ring for the glans and a 40 x 3 mm for the phallic shaft and a ordinarry rubber ring for the scoutum . the phallic shaft seems to have 43 mm diameter size . By using these rings and practicing edging ritual with totally unsatisfying and ruined ejaculations I noticed , that the rings restrict and choke the sperm flow like a orifice , when the ruined ejaculation is practiced to frustrate the entire male body ..... it helps to spare sperm fluid each ruined ejaculation. ...just praticed the 7. ruined ejacualtion without any real orgasm and without any real fun at all. it is totally addicting for the male body.