How cold is it where you live?

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Even here is below 30F, winds getting it worse at times...

I just cant stand cold weather anymore...yes, I'm tropical need the warmth..urgently...:rolleyes:

How can you people up north stand to live up there? :biggrin1:

You should look for a guy to get some extra warmth. Can i recommend you myself? :biggrin1: :redface:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You should look for a guy to get some extra warmth. Can i recommend you myself? :biggrin1: :redface:

Come over Knockernail..lets watch the snowboarding competition under the covers...and bring some paella and sangria too...

LOL...

Snow and cold..go away!:biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mmm, don´t tell it me twice! :wink:

No worry I tell just once...

You missed the action K..Seth Wescoot own it...US, US, Canada in 1, 2, 3, places....well done guys!

At the moment I have more hunger than cold..please dont forget bring food..LOL...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mmmm, I love seafood paella and I make a kick butt white sangria!

Yeh Njqt466...

Come over you to..just bring your butt naked under your clothes as the guys are bringing more food!

Hope DC knows how to cook too...:cool:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even here is below 30F, winds getting it worse at times...

I just cant stand cold weather anymore...yes, I'm tropical need the warmth..urgently...:rolleyes:

How can you people up north stand to live up there? :biggrin1:

The -56F in Montana was a dry cold, I drove my Ford 1/2 ton pickup, unloaded, snowtires without studs, through 5' of snow and it just whooshed out of the way. Here in the High Sierra's with its famous Sierra cement, heavy wet snow, it is very difficult to push through even 1' of snow. Our winters here are "damp" with higher humidity that is more bone chilling than the winters in Montana.

How can we stand to live in the cold? We appreciate a wood fire. What I have always said is that "When it's cold you can get get warm, but when it's hot, what can you do?" I don't like the heat when it gets over 72F.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The -56F in Montana was a dry cold, I drove my Ford 1/2 ton pickup, unloaded, snowtires without studs, through 5' of snow and it just whooshed out of the way. Here in the High Sierra's with its famous Sierra cement, heavy wet snow, it is very difficult to push through even 1' of snow. Our winters here are "damp" with higher humidity that is more bone chilling than the winters in Montana.

How can we stand to live in the cold? We appreciate a wood fire. What I have always said is that "When it's cold you can get get warm, but when it's hot, what can you do?" I don't like the heat when it gets over 72F.

Well Love it, be careful driving..wood fire is romantic and wood stove makes more delicious food, what is great ..but dump winters as you said freezes the bones and becomes mess and dangerous too. A friend's daughter who lives up north state not going to school for almost 4 days because of the snow freeze etc.

Warm weather above 72F..you go to the beach as you enter the delicious water and feel like an alka seltzer ...so refreshing! But is necessary to live near by the beach. :biggrin1:

I prefer moderated not extremes temperatures during day and cooler during the night.

But nowdays with global warming and stuff situation is getting strange and unpredictable in some regions.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well Love it, be careful driving..wood fire is romantic and wood stove makes more delicious food, what is great ..but dump winters as you said freezes the bones and becomes mess and dangerous too. A friend's daughter who lives up north state not going to school for almost 4 days because of the snow freeze etc.

Warm weather above 72F..you go to the beach as you enter the delicious water and feel like an alka seltzer ...so refreshing! But is necessary to live near by the beach. :biggrin1:

I prefer moderated not extremes temperatures during day and cooler during the night.

But nowdays with global warming and stuff situation is getting strange and unpredictable in some regions.

Ah, but the seasons: the coming cold brings fall colors, the winter has the whites of snow and ice and then the greening spring and the dry browns of late summer all come from changing extremes.