How Cold is Too Cold for Sexual Activity?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Global Warming aside. We here in the U. S. A. have recently experienced record breaking cold weather. Now we all know that our homes are heated, but with the high cost of energy is there such a thing as too cold for sex?

I know that I have slowed down some. The usual activity for me is when I am uncovered, but I guess I will have to change my style.

Your comments welcome!!!!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
If you have to sit in hot water to turn back into a man, it's too cold. Otherwise, get a portable heater with safety features and aim it at the bed. Close the bedroom door to keep the room warm. Do it under lots of covers. Snuggle before and after, you'll both enjoy it.

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
If you have to sit in hot water to turn back into a man, it's too cold. Otherwise, get a portable heater with safety features and aim it at the bed. Close the bedroom door to keep the room warm. Do it under lots of covers. Snuggle before and after, you'll both enjoy it.

LOL, ya.

Depend if you are dressed for it, I for sure would not have sex totally naked in the snow :tongue:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We here in the U. S. A. have recently experienced record breaking cold weather. Now we all know that our homes are heated, but with the high cost of energy is there such a thing as too cold for sex?

I don't think so, at least not for me. In the winter, I typically sleep in a t-shirt under an old USMC sleep shirt (olive drab, zip front down to about the bottom of my pecs, collared, long sleeve). If I'm cold, snuggling followed by vigorous sex will warm me up.

The usual activity for me is when I am uncovered, but I guess I will have to change my style.

Start out with your briefs and a t-shirt (a long-sleeved button-placket (Henley) is a fun garment for your partner to help you out of, and very adjustable!) As you get warmed up, peel off (or have your partner peel you out of) what's excess.

Are there any words more sexy than "You're looking crowded; let me help you out of those briefs"?

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
never too cold...I did it once going up in a ski lift.... when there is a will, there is a way hard boner.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok Industrialsize, that's pretty cold, but before we give you the title here, we have to ask the judges if JO counts as sex!

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
JO definitely counts as sex. It has been some of the best sex I've had, and certainly less hassle...

I have also definitely slowed down during this cold wave, not only sexually but physically in general. I haven't braved the gym in a couple of weeks and have been more than happy to stay indoors watching reality TV. It's all about the hibernation.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would think it would depend on how much one sweats during sex. Sex is a fabulous way to raise your body temp and to share body heat but if one were to sweat a great deal, afterward that moisture on your skin would accelerate heat loss. You'd be back to square one or worse.

Case in point. Summertime, so not really cold, in the rain (which was chilly) we were producing enough heat the rain didn't bother us but afterward our teeth were chattering so badly we had to do it again in the car to warm back up. Such a hassle.:rolleyes:

I jerked off in a tent at 20 below farenheit in a tent on a galcier on the side of a mountain at 20,000 feet in the Nepal himalayas! Absolutely true story!

Wow! I'm having visions of spermsicles and spermcubes. Easy cleanup if it froze before hitting the ground.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok Industrialsize, that's pretty cold, but before we give you the title here, we have to ask the judges if JO counts as sex!
JO counts as sex, but for grand jury purposes, a blow job does not.:eek:
I'm not sure how cold is too cold, nor how hot is too hot (before you jump on that one, guys, and steam rooms notwithstanding, 115 degrees and 98% relative humidity... not the best, really...) If I can't breathe, it's too hot. If my fingers and toes are numb, it's too cold.