How come ever since I grew a big penis

B_big7me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've liked girls with big tits. As my penis grew even bigger. I got into bigger pairs of tits. is this normal?

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Absolutely not normal. You should seek medical help. You might even want to check that you're not gay because of how much you're into big tits.

j/k :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've liked girls with big tits. As my penis grew even bigger. I got into bigger pairs of tits. is this normal?
Yes, it is everyone knows all men LOVE big tits. Heck, even gay men love big tits and dream of fondling them and burying their face between them. :rolleyes::tongue:

Why is it the younger the age of the people joining, the more stupid the questions?
Hey you were young once too. :cool: Granted I don't recall you asking any stupid questions, but the kid has to learn somewhere.

valvguy1

Just Browsing
Media
OMG That's terrible. Quick - cut that thing off and send it to me. I'll see if I can rid it of it's filthy desires.

Ummm do you think that's the reason that I like small tits?

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Liking big tits makes your penis grow. It's a secret us straight guys keep to ourselves. I like big tits so much, my cock is four feet long!

Because you actually believe that having a big dick entitles you to girls with big tits. You believe you've moved up on the physical attraction scale and so you deserve the better looking (big boobed) girls. Very Freudian.