How come Fat Gore won't publicly debate global warming

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guy is a fraud, the more and more I see.... he knows little about facts, and how to defend his stance... a politician????? whom can't defend his stance??? are you kidding me???? he seemed to call out Bush on debating... why the F can't he do it on global warming (look it up ppl, this is WELL research and documented... if you need the URL to Google... PM me, and I'll walk ya thru it) , especially what was carefully prescribed in An Inconvenient Truth.

Does ANYONE find it out, that he's been asked a many, no.. dozens and dozens of occasions to debate the same "scientific fact" . Was/is he afraid on losing out on receipts to his movie... is he afraid it will paint his (and it already is ... given their record of recent) Nobel Prize as a liberal sham....

Tell me tell me....

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Furthermore... it's become acceptance that global warming facts are facts....

and any scientific debate over global warming is over, as Gore and other climate alarmists so often claim, why is Al Gore afraid to debate?

I VEHEMENTLY agree on pollution causes, and doing good for the environment... but to put in into some alarmist state... like we've tripped the wire on a time bomb... so ppl spend X thousand extra on a hybrid... with ZERO clue that producing a hybrid compact causes more harm than the production of a gas-driven compact... and where the F (since 99.999999999999999% of Hybrid owners are anti nuclear power, via disposal of spent cores)... do they think their dead worn-out batteries are going to go???

If any of you REALLY care..... REALLLY do honestly care... spend your energy, focus, and intent and concern on the growing Chinese economy and their consumption and output of coal.... not some cool "right on bro" kumbaya picking up trash in the name of global warming at your already pathetic local park.... until then, you are all hypocrites. Period. Or misguided on priorities....

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just a suggestion: if you honestly want people to take your invitation for discussion seriously, you would do well to leave the ad hominem out of the OP. Or at least keep it out of the thread title.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Why are you claiming that "Fat Gore" should debate global warming if you believe that it exists? Maybe you are saying, "'Fat Gore' should debate solutions to fight global warming." If this is the case, all I can say is that he's done alot for this earth and you want even more. He's done a noble cause by bringing this issue mainstream. Leave the guy alone.

You are yet another hopelessly predictable ignorant conservative who will attack a high-profile liberal simply for spite. Are you concerned for the environment, or are you just advancing your anti-liberal agenda?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are you claiming that "Fat Gore" should debate global warming if you believe that it exists? Maybe you are saying, "'Fat Gore' should debate solutions to fight global warming." If this is the case, all I can say is that he's done alot for this earth and you want even more. He's done a noble cause by bringing this issue mainstream. Leave the guy alone.

You are yet another hopelessly predictable ignorant conservative who will attack a high-profile liberal simple for spite. Are you concerned for the environment, or are you just advancing your agenda?
'

Oh god/lordy... do I need to pull out the myriad of analogies... for bush/hannity/condy/colin/cheney

Hypocrisy in it's finest hour...

"He's done a noble cause by bringing this issue mainstream. Leave the guy alone."

Come on... he's a COMPLETELY POLITICAL PUBLIC FAILURE... he lost his own state in 2000. And is reaching, like the handout Jimmy Carter... the worst president, bar none... since Hoover... the guy is (in a very aloof manner) reaching for legacy... he's got it, congrats. But why can't he debate... period... noone seems to answer that... yet. What the F else does he have to do, he can show up to various rah-rah speeches... but can't find a half day to support what he outlines in his "award-winning" movie??? It doesn't make ANY sense.

No.. I want to see him debate what is actually the cause of what we are seeing, and to look at the data in different respectives.

Much of the research is less than 40 years old... climatic changes are rarely hundreds of years old, much less thousands...

does he talk about the KNOWN, proven and accepted 800 year lag time/reaction in CO2 gases... much of our CO2 current experience is largely due from what happened in 1200 AD... did ya know, nor care to research it all????

Learning the facts is the best way to understand , truly, what global warming is, and what is ACTUALLY causing it, and that it is NOT a crisis... listen to scientists across the board... not just those reaching for public grants by subscribing to hysteria...

And like I figured... noone would have answer as to why Gore won't debate. Sorry, the fat comment... but I think he's worried about overly sweating on a debate on whether or not the sun sets... much less global warming.

So apologies for the name calling... very rookie of me. Done.

Back to the question.. what is he afraid of....?

onelastdance07

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
no the mans got a points people like Gore and people like Michael Moore are crooks trying to get a topic where people are most vulnerable and question them but cant say it is public cause there as dumb as the next joe smoe keep up the good work faceking

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What the Chinese are doing is almost incomprehensible! Who is going to bring that one up. Coal = Mercury.
Speaking of mercury,be carfull with those new enviromental light bulbs.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
'

Oh god/lordy... do I need to pull out the myriad of analogies... for bush/hannity/condy/colin/cheney

Hypocrisy in it's finest hour...

"He's done a noble cause by bringing this issue mainstream. Leave the guy alone."

Come on... he's a COMPLETELY POLITICAL PUBLIC FAILURE... he lost his own state in 2000. And is reaching, like the handout Jimmy Carter... the worst president, bar none... since Hoover...

No.. I want to see him debate what is actually the cause of what we are seeing, and to look at the data in different respectives.

Much of the research is less than 40 years old... climatic changes are rarely hundreds of years old, much less thousands...

does he talk about the KNOWN, proven and accepted 800 year lag time/reaction in CO2 gases... much of our CO2 experience know is from 1200 AD... did ya know, nor care to research it all????

Learning the facts is the best way to understand , truly, what global warming is, and what is ACTUALLY causing it, and that it is NOT a crisis... listen to scientists across the board... not just those reaching for public grants by subscribing to hysteria...

And like I figured... noone would have answer as to why Gore won't debate. Sorry, the fat comment... but I think he's worried about overly sweating on a debate on whether or not the sun sets... much less global warming.

So apologies for the name calling... very rookie of me. Done.

Back to the question.. what is he afraid of....?

Gore was a president? News to me. If you want to see him debate the cause of global warming, watch that show that you mentioned. He debates it for two hours. He mentions the cyclical pattern of global warming that you claim he overlooked.

I know enough facts. I know that climate changes occur naturally, and that the earth's warming started before the industrial revolution. I also know that the warming has accellerated in the past few decades and that is unprecidented. I know that there are more greenhouse gasses (CO2 and methane) in our air than has been since the dawn of mankind. I know enough to be alarmed.

Why do you insist that Gore is afraid of a debate? Maybe he's just tired of people like you giving him a hard time. He has devoted his whole life to this cause. Cut him some slack. He doesn't have to keep fighting until he's on his deathbed.

As for Gore being a public failure... hmmm. Being a VP and House Speaker isn't too shabby.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no the mans got a points people like Gore and people like Michael Moore are crooks trying to get a topic where people are most vulnerable and question them but cant say it is public cause there as dumb as the next joe smoe keep up the good work faceking

Thank you... we could let this thread digress on what is/isn't causing global warming (remember the ice age, the same scientists reaching for public grants ... decrying the next Ice Age ... in the 70's... come on... I know many of you remember that). After all, we defend and ice age.. the Scandanavians are the richest, wealthiest, productive, healthiest nations in the world... they do fine.

What my point is... why won't the martyr (nee crook) debate with even the lamest talk show hosts, much less scientists...

I could do search on the comments on Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh on here... and how stupid of a bunch of stooges these guys are... they've ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl asked to have Gore on.

Sure Al.... Al Gore could eat them for lunch on the issue... after all.. he won a Nobel Prize on the issue...

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you insist that Gore is afraid of a debate? Maybe he's just tired of people like you giving him a hard time. He has devoted his whole life to this cause. Cut him some slack. He doesn't have to keep fighting until he's on his deathbed.

As for Gore being a public failure... hmmm. Being a VP and House Speaker isn't too shabby.

Ah come on... you are telling me he doesn't have the time/energy/wherewithall... for even ONE debate... much less one of his choice... I could see him turning down sharp minds... I could see Thomas Sowell... just molesting his brain/soul with no lube.... but surely there must some middle ground.

A VP/Speaker is a party decision... and to my prior point... if he was good as a VP and/or Speaker why couldnt' he win the rinky-dink small populated small-town state of only 5-6 million. Surely they knew more about the man.. than the millions in California and New York whom, to this day deftly, bend over for any and all of his rhetoric....

But again... why won't he debate... I'm guessing a myriad of you have found some counterpoint to this ...

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread has absolutely no merit or worth towards the discussion of global warming. It's just you ranting against Gore and for some reason, now Carter. You've made your political leanings pretty clear and have made your point...kind of I guess, although I'm still not sure what that is. Good luck guy

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Ah come on... you are telling me he doesn't have the time/energy/wherewithall... for even ONE debate... much less one of his choice... I could see him turning down sharp minds... I could see Thomas Sowell... just molesting his brain/soul with no lube.... but surely there must some middle ground.

A VP/Speaker is a party decision... and to my prior point... if he was good as a VP and/or Speaker why couldnt' he win the rinky-dink small populated small-town state of only 5-6 million. Surely they knew more about the man.. than the millions in California and New York whom, to this day deftly, bend over for any and all of his rhetoric....

But again... why won't he debate... I'm guessing a myriad of you have found some counterpoint to this ...

Alright faceking. I'll give you that. I think that he probably should debate the issue, since he is the grassroots bellwether of the cause. That doesn't mean that he's a hypocrite or a backpedler or a failure. Who knows why he won't debate the issue. For the sake of his cause, he should probably debate. If he does debate it once, will you be happy?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
This thread has absolutely no merit or worth towards the discussion of global warming. It's just you ranting against Gore and for some reason, now Carter. You've made your political leanings pretty clear and have made your point...kind of I guess, although I'm still not sure what that is. Good luck guy
I knew that when I saw "Fat Gore" in the title. I think we can still steer it towards a rational and useful discussion. Besides, faceking hasn't attacked Clinton yet.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Besides, faceking hasn't attacked Clinton yet.

lol rec3000. Don't ruin it for him. I'm sure that's coming. The big guns. Gotta be his A material. But, then again, maybe too easy a target for such a finely honed political mind :smile: