How come the pretty bastards always break yo fuckin heart?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know him, my body wants to know him, but my mind knows he's probably a player.

I came across his pic earlier and instantaneously started daydreaming the way young minds do. That's when he broke my heart. In the 2.5 seconds that I looked at the pic, we met, exchanged awkward banter, went to the beach and made love in the hotel with the curtain pulled back so we could see the water.

After the long weekend we came back home, got settled together and everything was cool. (Inevitably) One day I found a phone # in his pocket but I initially dismissed it. Things were chill for awhile then he starts coming home late. I never actually catch him cheating but I know that he knows that I know. Conversation becomes sporadic unless until our only communication is a half-hearted "hey" as he leaves for work and I come in from work. Eventually we part ways and I develop a host of codependency and trust issues.

Why did all of this happen? Because I'm young and imaginative and I'm a Leo, I'm an emotional wreck that gets attached before we even get to "Hi, my name is....."

Somebody get me some ice cream and a copy of "Waiting to Exhale" the brokenhearted edition. :(

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Other people's desire for the attractive exterior hands power to the beautiful... and hands it to them while they are too young to use that power judiciously.
Rather, they most often become self centered, manipulative and dismissive of the needs of others.

We are all looking for ways to get what we want. Most of us who are not the most appealing, physically, instead are forced to try and become appealing in other areas... in our characters, our incomes, our accomplishments.

We are still seeking to get what we want... we are simply forced to recognize that we must offer others something in exchange... which makes us better, more compassionate people.

The beautiful, however, find that they do not have to expend effort, do not have to offer anything but access to themselves... and the minute anyone makes any demands upon them, they find that there is usually someone standing in line, willing to give them anything they want.... with no demands at all...

They are spoiled.

The only cure for those who crave them, is to grow up enough to begin to find attraction in other's character, rather than mere contour.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know him, my body wants to know him, but my mind knows he's probably a player.

I came across his pic earlier and instantaneously started daydreaming the way young minds do. That's when he broke my heart. In the 2.5 seconds that I looked at the pic, we met, exchanged awkward banter, went to the beach and made love in the hotel with the curtain pulled back so we could see the water.

After the long weekend we came back home, got settled together and everything was cool. (Inevitably) One day I found a phone # in his pocket but I initially dismissed it. Things were chill for awhile then he starts coming home late. I never actually catch him cheating but I know that he knows that I know. Conversation becomes sporadic unless until our only communication is a half-hearted "hey" as he leaves for work and I come in from work. Eventually we part ways and I develop a host of codependency and trust issues.

Why did all of this happen? Because I'm young and imaginative and I'm a Leo, I'm an emotional wreck that gets attached before we even get to "Hi, my name is....."

Somebody get me some ice cream and a copy of "Waiting to Exhale" the brokenhearted edition. :(

Fuck man...you got one fucked up daydream...thats a day nightmare. If you're gonna daydream then at least give yourself a happy ending!!! Real dreams you can't change...well you can but we dont need to get into that...but daydreams you control!!!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only cure for those who crave them, is to grow up enough to begin to find attraction in other's character, rather than mere contour.

Thankyou Obiwan. I forgive you for your assumption that character isn't a part of this. As gorgeous as he is, another part of his appeal is that he isn't wearing a backwards cap, he isn't tossing up some gang sign, and he's not wearing an oversized hoodie.

I may be wrong, but he appears educated and a bit more cultures than the usual guys I find here in Charlotte NC. Wanna guess how long it's been since I've been on a date with somebody who didn't brag about all their felonies?

There is nothing wrong with my eyes responding to his gorgeousness, it's not the only thing that attracts me. I fell in love with Obama after hearing him speak for two minutes. Lots of things captivate me but this is one picture, one incident, one fraction of my life.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fuck man...you got one fucked up daydream...thats a day nightmare. If you're gonna daydream then at least give yourself a happy ending!!! Real dreams you can't change...well you can but we dont need to get into that...but daydreams you control!!!

Again, I'm a Leo. All of my daydreams are romantic tragedies.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Other people's desire for the attractive exterior hands power to the beautiful... and hands it to them while they are too young to use that power judiciously.
Rather, they most often become self centered, manipulative and dismissive of the needs of others.

You're a little bit sweeping there, Phil.

The beautiful, however, find that they do not have to expend effort, do not have to offer anything but access to themselves... and the minute anyone makes any demands upon them, they find that there is usually someone standing in line, willing to give them anything they want.... with no demands at all....

True, I would say, of only a fraction of the beautiful.
And of many of them, not true at all.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guys the picture was linked from a gay gallery site that posts user-submissions, I didn't break into some strangers' house and steal his cameraphone.

True, I would say, of only a fraction of the beautiful. And of many of them, not true at all.

You know Phil.:rolleyes: I didn't think I'd get the third degree for thinking a guy is cute. What point is there to having eyes if we can't recognize physical beauty? I don't see people complaining when they go to an art gallery and only the best of the best pics are put on display. Isn't that being a big meanie-head to people who can't draw or paint?

Other attributes I find sexy: Eclectic taste in music, intelligence, being well-spoken, knowledge of different cultures, being bilingual, knowledge of cars, athleticism, care about health/well-being, perseverence, well-educated.

None of the above have anything to do with how you look except maybe athleticism by proxy.

Last edited:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

lol...Marley, you are a lunatic!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol...Marley, you are a lunatic!

No I'm not! For the last time, I'm a Leo! I'm perfectly normal, it's everybody else that's crazy. The guy in the pic is clinically insane for not finding his way to my doorstop in a gray Georgio Baroni 3-piece suit with a rose and a box of white chocolate chip/macadamia nut cookies.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Marley...it's ok...have a seat, relax & eat your ice cream...

the men in the white coats will be there shortly...

and don't bother trying to fight them...your ice cream's been laced w/ tranqulizers...:tongue:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
More to the point.. :wink:

Whatever skank. What do you guys mean I'm crazy? Haven't you ever seen someone so fine that it breaks your heart? George Benson seems to agree:

from "On Broadway"
"but lookin at them just gives you the blues"

I wanna give my new man a name, he looks intelligent so I'm thinking something like Jonathan or Paul (you should know the philosophers/historical figures I got those names from).

Last edited: