How come the pretty bastards always break yo fuckin heart?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're a little bit sweeping there, Phil.

ME? Sweeping? Well , I never....

I did say MOST OFTEN... not ALL of them...

But I will say that getting things handed to you because of your looks WILL tend to result in a manipulative and narcissistic personality UNLESS SOMETHING DRASTIC HAPPENS... to re-calibrate the pretty person's sense of self.

Being raised in comparative isolation, for example, where you never really have an opportunity to find out the effect of your looks on most people would defuse the effects of good looks on stunting character development.

Not coming into good looks until very late also will reduce the effects of being pretty on character.

But I will stand by the fact that we are born, every one of us, Manipulation machines. We spend our childhoods and teen years looking to figure out strategies for getting what we want in life.

And we, by and large, do not want to expend any more energy than is minimally required to do so.

The beautiful find that things tend to just go their way from a very early age. From getting laid, to getting out of tickets.

I have a friend who complains that, at 15, his daughter was getting A in science and math and showing strong interest in becoming a scientist... she was smart, respectful, compassionate... everything he could have hoped for in a daughter...
... and then puberty gave her a stunning long legged figure and 42 inch breasts... and, from his perspective as her father... that ruined her.. within a year she was getting Ds and Cs and had become solely interested in what boys were willing to do for her, buy for her, etc...

Women and men who got by on their looks are also hardest hit by age... as those assets they have come to entirely rely on cease to have the effect they once did.... and they may well be too old to learn a different, less self centered approach to reality and other people.

The worst thing affluent people can do for their kids is to GIVE them everything they want.

But compensating for money, as a parent, is EASY compared to compensating for stunning good looks.

There is a poster you can buy... it features either a gorgeous young guy or young girl, dressed in revealingly sexy swimwear... with the caption: " no matter how good he/she looks, somebody, somewhere has HAD IT with their shit"

I would also point out that not wearing your hat backwards and not flashing gang signs is NOT any indicator of character... Particularly beautiful people who KNOW they are beautiful seldom require the protections of gang affiliation, nor the camouflage of fashion trends...

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Marley, I didn't mean to break your heart, I just told you the truth.

Those jeans do make your ass look fat.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lets do it...and if Duane steps out of line and isn't treating you like the prince(ss) that you are...I will have a long talk with him.

Okay, so far so good, we're very happy. I hear wedding bells in the near future.

Marley, I told you about mixing the Mad Dog 20/20 with other alcohol.

I know, it's all good now, I have my Duane to take care of me when I drink too much.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG!

When am I becoming uncle Coco?

We haven't talked about that yet, we're taking things one step at a time. He wants to go to college to study sports medicine, I'm going to go on tour as Beyonce's back-up dancer. That's only til I earn enough to start my rap label and clothing line. Yup, we're gonna be livin the good life.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We haven't talked about that yet, we're taking things one step at a time. He wants to go to college to study sports medicine, I'm going to go on tour as Beyonce's back-up dancer.

Back up dancer? Where's the ambition?

I want you to get that bitch off the stage and make Aretha proud!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Back up dancer? Where's the ambition?

I want you to get that bitch off the stage and make Aretha proud!

Oh it's only a matter of time, you know I got a bomb voice, check out my American Idol audition. Notice the passion, the conviction, the amazing range, I'm the complete package!

They didn't send me to Hollywood though, I think they ran out of golden tickets or something.

YouTube - American Idol 7 reject Joshua Boson (best quality)

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh it's only a matter of time, you know I got a bomb voice, check out my American Idol audition. Notice the passion, the conviction, the amazing range, I'm the complete package!

They didn't send me to Hollywood though, I think they ran out of golden tickets or something.

YouTube - American Idol 7 reject Joshua Boson (best quality)

Wow.

I guess you must be a reaaally good dancer.:tongue:

But yeah, I saw the passion and you convey so many things with your voice. I couldn't say what exactly, because I'm obviously overwhelmed... but um... yeah.:biggrin1:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess you must be a reaaally good dancer.:tongue:

Hell fuckin yeah!

This is my interpretation of The Nutcracker/The Color Purple/Cindarella on Ice. Notice I'm graceful, ellegant, and fluid, yet urban, edgy and street all at the same time. Watch out Savion Glover!

YouTube - Southern University Worst dancer ever

But yeah, I saw the passion and you convey so many things with your voice. I couldn't say what exactly, because I'm obviously overwhelmed... but um... yeah.:biggrin1:

I get that alone, my voice touches people, it's cuz I'm a soprano/contralto/bass/tenor. I have an 18 octave vocal range. Some of my notes can only be picked up by aliens in outer space.

Last edited:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hell fuckin yeah!

This is my interpretation of The Nutcracker/The Color Purple/Cindarella on Ice

YouTube - Southern University Worst dancer ever

:eek: Holy mother of god!

That's beautiful!

I get that alone, my voice touches people, it's cuz I'm a soprano/contralto/bass/tenor. I have an 18 octave vocal range. Some of my notes can only be picked up by aliens in outer space.

Oh I'm sure of that. I've heard you have a gifted throat.:cool::eek: