How come the pretty bastards always break yo fuckin heart?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On the contrary, there's a long list of guys that "everybody" considers hot that I just don't understand. Justin Timberlake? Zac Efron? David Beckham? YUCK!

i agree with that.

but, by that logic, you're attracted to peoples that aren't considered for be cute by the majority of the peoples, which, in effect, means i'm not attractive :tongue:

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
but, by that logic, you're attracted to peoples that aren't considered for be cute by the majority of the peoples, which, in effect, means i'm not attractive :tongue:

That's not logic, that's hyperbole, BIG difference. It's based on the assumption that my taste is linear.

If I weren't with Duane I'd have a few of your babies.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girl Duane' is right here next to me, he read your post. You really hurt his feelings. :frown1: Now I'm gonna have to give him some again or he won't be able to sleep.

I said he was cute, but then I dont think ANYONE is enough to roll on the floor and pull your hair out over...

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone who receives a compliment from Marleyshaquita should remember this quote. :rolleyes:

Look Xcuzina, don't start, my man Duane is sick so I'm not in a good mood. I know you're jealous that you can't have him, I'll see if he has an uncle or grandfather that's single.:wink:

the dark

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Marley, where did you find this pic which seemed to spark this epic conversation?

the dark

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Marley, could you tell us which site, or better yet post the link to the site? Thanks!