how come women at LPSG dont like to answer things more than once?

BulgeNine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ive noticed a very common theme in "ask a woman", which is that if something has been asked, no matter how long ago-its easier for the woman to give sass back the questioner than answer it. thoughts on this?

*remember ladies, only 1 man can ask a question, so if its asked again perhaps they want to engage on it. just a thought

Also isnt it easier to just NOT answer than making it known that you already answered a similar question. Thanks for sharing your hectic schedule of answering similar questions but its technically not an answer.

Last edited:

ive noticed a very common theme in "ask a woman", which is that if something has been asked, no matter how long ago-its easier for the woman to give sass back the questioner than answer it. thoughts on this?

*remember ladies, only 1 man can ask a question, so if its asked again perhaps they want to engage on it. just a thought

Also isnt it easier to just NOT answer than making it known that you already answered a similar question. Thanks for sharing your hectic schedule of answering similar questions but its technically not an answer.

I don't so much say that in the Ask a Woman, because only the person asking is supposed to reply, if they're male. In the Women's Issues, I do. I may post links sometimes, too. The search function on here isn't the best around, but it's not the worst around either.

Most of the time if it's something I genuinely want to weigh in on, I type a reasonably long post. I don't feel like writing the same reasonably long post however many times people ask the same freaking thing.

Basically, why should I have to go to all that effort, and presumably other women have to go to similar effort....... when the person asking could use the freaking search function and potentially get a lot of feedback that women have already given.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most of the time, the man asking the question has been here a year or less. Many of the women answering have been here much longer. I've been here almost five years. How many times can I answer the same questions? Women don't work here. Ask something interesting and you'll get an interesting answer. Why is the onus on us to answer every question? Why can't men use the search engine?

Ignore the question and often it gets bumped. Ignore questions at our own peril. So, yes - smart ass comments are inevitable. Kind of a way of saying, "get off your lazy ass and look for it yourself! It's right behind the tomato soup in the pantry!" :biggrin:

BulgeNine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Basically, why should I have to go to all that effort, and presumably other women have to go to similar effort....... when the person asking could use the freaking search function and potentially get a lot of feedback that women have already given.

but its just as easy to answer the question than explain that youve already answered the question.

example:
question: what size you prefer?
answer 10 inches is fine.

see its that easy, easier than givin' some sassofrass

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
but its just as easy to answer the question than explain that youve already answered the question.

example:

Well, in theory you are right, but consider how much of an eyeroll it is to see the same question asked 448 times in all of the years you have been here. And that's not EVEN counting the amount of times you wind up getting asked that particular question (using your example as an example) via PM and in chat. It gets tiresome -- particular with *that* question...if you hear it enough, you get pretty tempted to start throwing out flippant answers and that's no help since it isn't truthful or valid. (Even if it feels so, so good.)

I think that question and others like it at some point begin to fall on deaf ears because it starts to seem like we're just here to appease the males and their insatiable obsession with penis size. Over and over again you will hear majority of ladies here say it does not matter as much as you might think -- IT IS THE INDIVIDUAL THE PENIS IS ATTACHED TO! -- but over and over you will hear the guys go "but you are on a big dick web site" and proceed to discount whatever you say (which is truly exasperating, it's like damned if you do damned if you don't). Most of us wound up here searching for answers to common problems or perhaps just for novelty. We are often not here for such simplistic reasons as you might think. And I dunno about the other ladies, but I reject being treated like I'm here to answer All The Questions That Men Have.

That said, I don't mind answering questions that have been asked before when they are interesting, and asked by obviously intelligent and open-minded men.

Because I'm a special snowflake, goddamnit.

:biggrin1:

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thinking about posting a list of answers and refer future questions to "The List." Anyone want to help?

1. Yes.
2. No.
3. 13 years
4. Yes, he is.
5. I didn't measure them, but none of them were what I would consider small.
6. 34G
7. 34D
8. 43
9. Florida
10. Texas

This should save a lot of time and aggravation in the future. And no, this is not Jeopardy.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm thinking about posting a list of answers and refer future questions to "The List." Anyone want to help?

1. Yes.
2. No.
3. 13 years
4. Yes, he is.
5. I didn't measure them, but none of them were what I would consider small.
6. 34G
7. 34D
8. 43
9. Florida
10. Texas

This should save a lot of time and aggravation in the future. And no, this is not Jeopardy.

Great idea Ellie,
I think mine will be simple

1. Yes
2. No
3. Never
4. IJDGAF
5. Nunya

That said, I don't mind answering questions that have been asked before when they are interesting, and asked by obviously intelligent and open-minded men.

Same here... We are all special snowflakes, Enid. But you are extra special ! :smile:

Last edited:

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How come men don't like to use the search function ? Is it the same way that they don't like to stop and ask for directions ? Why put the blame on the woman ???

We -could- ignore it.

But saying that is JUST the same as saying the man -could- just use the search function.

Last edited:

example:

Yeah, except you're ignoring the part where I said:

Most of the time if it's something I genuinely want to weigh in on, I type a reasonably long post. I don't feel like writing the same reasonably long post however many times people ask the same freaking thing.

For myself.... I'm a lot less prone to bitch about the questions that are a QUICK answer.

Also, the bolded part of your response is the kind of shit that encourages me to be sarcastic and have no patience. Instead of actually READING what I wrote, you have to argue, and try to say I'm wrong.

CurseOfCurves

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, in theory you are right, but consider how much of an eyeroll it is to see the same question asked 448 times in all of the years you have been here. And that's not EVEN counting the amount of times you wind up getting asked that particular question (using your example as an example) via PM and in chat. It gets tiresome -- particular with *that* question...if you hear it enough, you get pretty tempted to start throwing out flippant answers and that's no help since it isn't truthful or valid. (Even if it feels so, so good.)

I think that question and others like it at some point begin to fall on deaf ears because it starts to seem like we're just here to appease the males and their insatiable obsession with penis size. Over and over again you will hear majority of ladies here say it does not matter as much as you might think -- IT IS THE INDIVIDUAL THE PENIS IS ATTACHED TO! -- but over and over you will hear the guys go "but you are on a big dick web site" and proceed to discount whatever you say (which is truly exasperating, it's like damned if you do damned if you don't). Most of us wound up here searching for answers to common problems or perhaps just for novelty. We are often not here for such simplistic reasons as you might think. And I dunno about the other ladies, but I reject being treated like I'm here to answer All The Questions That Men Have.

ermahgerd love this.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
also.. there are not that many of us posting.

so asking the same question that's been asked a thousand times before will get you the same answer from the same 30 women who are regulars here on the site.

for true, i can only type "what Ms. Femme said","what Ms. Enid said" so many times.

1. maybe
2. sometimes
3. 6 years
4. i call it Princess Sparkle
5. i don't have any to compare it to
6. 34C/D
7. urm, blue
8. i kinda want pizza
9. Ms. Enid
10. YSSCKY

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. 2 years
4. Yes, he is and I met him through LPSG.
5. I've never measured any of them, but I've experience with as small as my thumb approximately as well as ones that required both my hands
6. 36D
7. 5'4
8. 26
9. South Korea
10. South West, in the USA

:tongue:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
also.. there are not that many of us posting.

so asking the same question that's been asked a thousand times before will get you the same answer from the same 30 women who are regulars here on the site.

for true, i can only type "what Ms. Femme said","what Ms. Enid said" so many times.

1. maybe
2. sometimes
3. 6 years
4. i call it Princess Sparkle
5. i don't have any to compare it to
6. 34C/D
7. urm, blue
8. i kinda want pizza
9. Ms. Enid
10. YSSCKY

1. 42
2. Bhutan