Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New rule: the metric of 11" must be discussed in every post.
Lol I know, but in regard to his length, I still personally think he could potentially be a solid 11 nbpel based off of what I'm visually seeing, it's definitely not fake nor edited (hopefully), so I feel as if I could rely on my eyes for this one, more so than others. I tried looking at the dick to navel ratio, but I still don't see 9, I see a max 11 nbpel or a length that's rather close to that, though perhaps your on to something and I'm missing something rather vital, but for now I'm rolling the dice with near to max 11 nbpel (until proven otherwise through logical means).

I guess if the thread was named 10 inch + they would say 10+, if the thread was named 12 inch + then you would see this guy over 12..

You guesstimate this as a 9" A 9" someone take @TinyPrincess home she is DRUNK! Also its amusing how ANY cock you see it is never "over 9" to you. Smh

And you, why they always have to be over 9?

MrHUGE1n

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess if the thread was named 10 inch + they would say 10+, if the thread was named 12 inch + then you would see this guy over 12..

I am 9" semi...verified pic for proof...looking at this guy he CLEARLY longer then me...no ifs ands or buts...which would put him well over 9" again what is with all the extreme downplay!? From mandingo to julio to this African tribesmen dude

Reactions: dgyeezy

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please explain to me how a (semi )penis that measures out to 9" wouldn't be 9 in erect length ???

Please explain me why you dont do a picture then for proove it ?
Because a semi penis hanging down, measure bigger than a penis parallel to the floor

dgyeezy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Weither 12 inch thread or 18 inch thread, I'd still peg this guy at 11, I posted his pics on this thread in particular due to me legitimately believeing that he might possibly possess an 11 incher not a 12 or more.

Reactions: MrHUGE1n

MrHUGE1n

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please explain me why you dont do a picture then for proove it ?
Because a semi penis hanging down, measure bigger than a penis parallel to the floor
Ok I'll find something to hold my phone..above shot pic.. because it's hard to stay hard (hold a ruler perfect placement) and hold my phone to take the pic.. it's much easier sitting down and doing this but I'll find something..any suggestions??

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Weither 12 inch thread or 18 inch thread, I'd still peg this guy at 11, I posted his pics on this thread in particular due to me legitimately believeing that he might possibly possess an 11 incher not a 12 or more.

Where did you get those photographs? The general complaint will be that they are a bit blurry and it looks like the aspect ratio may have been stretched slightly. Who is that guy? Any details?

Reactions: MrHUGE1n

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 9" semi...verified pic for proof...looking at this guy he CLEARLY longer then me...no ifs ands or buts...which would put him well over 9" again what is with all the extreme downplay!? From mandingo to julio to this African tribesmen dude
Neat - "clearly longer than you". So if this guy turns out to be say 9.2" - is he still "clearly longer" than you?

Just asking ;)

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or there this guy using a fake cock, "cock competition" I think his cock was measured at 12"... so do you think the guy above is only 1 inch less than this ?

42259-charlotte-vale-loona-lux-freak_2-cock-competition.jpg

cock-competition-jayda-and-rachel.jpg

a0266db6e87d58865209f6cbd5cdc69a.24.jpg

Here a 12 incher, now you need to find a cock that size