LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I disagree, I think it is possible to have great discussions on this site without having to post your genitals. Initially LPSG was created specifically for that purpose, but over time it has obviously become something more. I do not have to show full frontal nudity in order to take part in a discussion.
No-one is forced to upload his pictures. Everyone who does is doing it of his own free will. And it's likely unnecessary's for you to post pictures of yourself anyway as it seems like you're only interested in this one specific topic.

Reactions: TinyPrincess

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im glad you have now claimed all the photos to be yours and of you. Ive saved the post. You have admitted that all the photos you upload are photos of you, and you have the right to them.
Kind of a no-brainer as this is stated in section 4 of the ToS.

Can't see why or how I now "have admitted" being myself o_O

Reactions: Snakebyte

dgyeezy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
overdone shadows (nobody seems to be able to do that shit right)

Though wouldn't the shadows be that expressive due to the bright light being shined upon the subject/object?

this one is fake.

Is it also the shadowing in which why you believe the pic to be fake?

Reactions: MrHUGE1n

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Though wouldn't the shadows be that expressive due to the bright light being shined upon the subject/object?
It will be, but there's too much variation in the real ones. They'll change width and contrast as they travel along the perimeter of an intricate 3D shape due to light source angles, as well as when landing on 3D surfaces behind the object which are at varying distances. The ones which look too perfect and follow the exact profile of the object are typically bullshit. Even random nonsense changes in the shadowing will make it less obvious ( given you don't totally omit one or anything :D).

MrHUGE1n

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, your argument this time is on credibility.
As for your arguments.
  • Adding a verification picture is easy - you even managed after a few attempts (the dildo in the penis stretcher didn't work).
If it's easy then why haven't you done it??? Lol smh...also here ya go ;) me in the extender (without the sleeve) since you claim..."it's a dildo" proved wrong once again...SHOCKER! :) gif AND video just so you can't say that was altered GIF.
View attachment Snapchat-1094579944.mp4

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: goldzilla

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And again. Why not measure in a correct way as asked? Noooo .. Yet another bullshit measurement nicely captured.

In extender with tricks you are close to the 10 inch mark. One of the tricks starting your measurement past the base of the penis. So even in extender not 10 inches. I earlier guessed you to be 9 inches. With this new .. cough cough .. measurement I doubt you reach that mark when measured correct. Even BPEL.

Newsflash! Video's can be enhanced too!

MrHUGE1n

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In extender with tricks you are close to the 10 inch mark. One of the tricks starting your measurement past the base of the penis. So even in extender not 10 inches!
Well apparently you haven't seen my extender gallery... correct me if I'm wrong but don't that read 10" ? Maybe even a shade over

Attachments

Reactions: Ben554

dickapick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shade .. bwahahaa .. :p

Yep. When angling the ruler and pushing it almost through your body you reach 10 inches. I might add you also push it forward, are not standing, angling the camera a little to the front (you see the 10 inch mark move).

Why not change your signature to 9" x 6". Then we can start a discussion on that :rolleyes:

No-one is forced to upload his pictures. Everyone who does is doing it of his own free will. And it's likely unnecessary's for you to post pictures of yourself anyway as it seems like you're only interested in this one specific topic.
My point exactly, so I dont understand your original point.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My point exactly, so I dont understand your original point.
Well, if you don't want to post pictures of your genitals because you generally regard this as "degrading" then that's your choice as it's not mandatory. The thing is that your stance on this issue isn't helping you in in being taken seriously as a member of this forum. So if you plan on continuing posting here getting verified might be a good idea.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh well that's funny because you even admitted that one of the photos wasn't yours ;)
Please elaborate as all my photos in my two public galleries are mine. The photos in my two private galleries are a mix but only accessible by me. So please elaborate which picture I've "admitted" not to be mine - could it be this...?

[album=medium]167667[/album]

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Please elaborate as all my photos in my two public galleries are mine. The photos in my two private galleries are a mix but only accessible by me. So please elaborate which picture I've "admitted" not to be mine - could it be this...?

[album=medium]167667[/album]
arguing-with-idiots-is-like-playing-chess-with-a-pigeon.jpg