How common are 11 inch cocks?

coorsguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread is absolutely shameful and discouraging. You would think even if people come here to jerk off, that they could still separate fantasy from reality and be able to see the rudimentary reality of the situation placed in front of them. Apparently that's too arduous a task for some people. Seriously, until proof arises, enough with these My-Grandpappy-done-swore-he-seen-an-11-incher garbage anecdotes. You're proving absolutely nothing, and anyone with the slightest bit of reasoning ability is laughing at you.

MrHUGE1n

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First one is DLD aka Mike Salvini --- founder of mattersofsize --- known photoshop and has been discussed ad nauseum. Most likely uses his photoshops to sell his products and possibly for his own delusions/ego.

Second one, I can't speak to the validity to, could be real, could be fake. I have my doubts, but let's assume real for the sake of argument. The authenticity is entirely irrelevant anyway; the tape is below the penis placed on a table, where the 0 mark is probably about where his thigh is. Place it directly along the dorsal/top side of the penis instead of slightly below the penis and starting way back from where the attachment to the body is, and you wouldn't get anything near a 10" value. At least NBP.

See how when you do your homework and actually break things down logically, the fallacies start to fall apart?
I mean you have a point lol

Reactions: BiggMikey

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More along the lines of 9+ by 6.5 but everyone gives themself a little more length and girth

Are you going to upload a measurement photograph to demonstrate this though? Lots of people on here claim to be 9 + but we never see the solid empirical evidence. Is it that hard to take a quick measurement photograph? The usual reply back is "I don't have to prove anything I have got 9 + inches". No progress is ever made on this forum in actually documenting legit confirmed big dicks. I have only seen three guys on this forum in the 9" range out of the thousands of members and millions of visitors here...

MrHUGE1n

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you going to upload a measurement photograph to demonstrate this though? Lots of people on here claim to be 9 + but we never see the solid empirical evidence. Is it that hard to take a quick measurement photograph? The usual reply back is "I don't have to prove anything I have got 9 + inches". No progress is ever made on this forum in actually documenting legit confirmed big dicks. I have only seen three guys on this forum in the 9" range out of the thousands of members and millions of visitors here...
Who are the 3 guys? And I will take a measured pic soon I'm always with my gf

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I saw atleast 3 guys claiming to be 9+ and they all asnwered they will post a measuring pics tomorrow, strangely they never came back :rolleyes:

coorsguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
More along the lines of 9+ by 6.5 but everyone gives themself a little more length and girth

What do you claim both bone-pressed and non-bone-pressed? I'm not trying to be condescending or snide at all here. 100% sincere; why not prove it if you are? You'd have one of the longest verified ones here --- or anywhere. Like I said, I'm not at all trying to interrogate or berate you, just would be curious to see it. So now's your chance. Post it, and if it's legit, people will acknowledge it (at least most). Until then, I do have to join in with the others and assume there's some significant exaggeration going on. Prove me wrong.

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
One time years ago I measured myself and it said I was 12 and I was all excited and was proud to show it off to my best friend . . . until he pointed out I was using the centimeter side of the ruler . . . No telling what I am up to now . . . unless you ask me of course . . . I which case might tell then . . . you just never know . . .

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you claim both bone-pressed and non-bone-pressed? I'm not trying to be condescending or snide at all here. 100% sincere; why not prove it if you are? You'd have one of the longest verified ones here --- or anywhere. Like I said, I'm not at all trying to interrogate or berate you, just would be curious to see it. So now's your chance. Post it, and if it's legit, people will acknowledge it (at least most). Until then, I do have to join in with the others and assume there's some significant exaggeration going on. Prove me wrong.

That is an extremely rare measurement that should be backed up by solid proof, as that size puts you above the 99.9th percentile. Having a BPEL of 8" puts you in the exclusive top 1% category, it is well above average but there are definitely a lot of men out there who have that size when you consider there are literally billions of men out there.

coorsguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is an extremely rare measurement that should be backed up by solid proof, as that size puts you above the 99.9th percentile. Having a BPEL of 8" puts you in the exclusive top 1% category, it is well above average but there are definitely a lot of men out there who have that size when you consider there are literally billions of men out there.

There needs to be some form of regulation regarding claims, proof, etc.

I brought it up on another thread (that I created), basically just saying that the mods should slap a ban on anyone who claims to either have or know someone who has a 10"+ penis w/o convincing evidence.

I realize this would require a certain degree of subjectivity, but there are many other rules requiring that as well. I'm guessing a rule like that would never fly in this place. It would take a serious hit with a loss of jerk-off trolls and the moderators (for whatever reason) don't seen to think photoshopping, lying and running diarrhea out of your mouth is a problem. Meanwhile, it's probably the biggest and most persistent and controversial issue here.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There needs to be some form of regulation regarding claims, proof, etc.

I brought it up on another thread (that I created), basically just saying that the mods should slap a ban on anyone who claims to either have or know someone who has a 10"+ penis w/o convincing evidence.

I realize this would require a certain degree of subjectivity, but there are many other rules requiring that as well. I'm guessing a rule like that would never fly in this place. It would take a serious hit with a loss of jerk-off trolls and the moderators (for whatever reason) don't seen to think photoshopping, lying and running diarrhea out of your mouth is a problem. Meanwhile, it's probably the biggest and most persistent and controversial issue here.

I don't know if those idiots should be banned, but some of the claims made on here are ridiculous. My BPEL is a tad under 8" and while it is a very large measurement it isn't anything legendary like a 9.5" penis lol.

coorsguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Actually in hindsight, this was a poor choice. I shouldn't be condescending, at least you actually posted a pic. Most people here would've just gotten butt-hurt and left, so I give you credit for that.

That being said, we don't measure our penises nearly parallel to the pubic bone. In fact, we do the exact opposite; perpendicular.

It's hard to tell from the one photo, but if you brought it up to 90 degree to your pubic bone, it looks like you could actually be somewhere in the 8's NBP. Not many can say that. It's definitely big, just not anything unproven.

Reactions: BiggMikey and sdp