How common are 11 inch cocks?

BiggMikey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
O
Lets not be too critical. Firstly hes actually posted a measurement photograph and it was on top, there are a lack of measurement photographs on this forum, and it is rare to see a big dick measured on here over 8 inches. Its got its faults and he is not 10 inches long but he got a huge dick nevertheless. Properly measured I would say he would hit 9" but it is up to him if he wants to take another measurement to prove that to the community here..
Oh, I'm not being critical, I'm just stating a fact. I'm just trying to help the guy out. He obviously had an intent here to establish himself as "King Dick", so he needs to put "ALL" doubts to rest. Hey, if you're gonna lay your dick on the kitchen table you'd better be ready for someone to put a ruler on it. And, if he's not ready for that he should have kept it in his pants.

Reactions: dgyeezy

BiggMikey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few considerations for when discussing this matter:.......

.. we can conclude that a penis of 8 inches or greater is relatively common, at one in 200 men.....
Get the fuck outa here. Where did you learn statistics? Your math is obviously Flawed. On the otherhandI have heard that if you run the numbers, a 12 inch dick wouldn't/couldn't exist since the first ape man climbed out of the trees.

D

deleted136887

At least SDP(who is seriously long himself btw) makes the effort to scrutinize these false claims and point out the less obvious tricks and photoshop alterations.
I would love to see just 1 verified undisputed pic...

Dick Smallwood

Sexy Member
Media
Are you going to upload a measurement photograph to demonstrate this though? Lots of people on here claim to be 9 + but we never see the solid empirical evidence. Is it that hard to take a quick measurement photograph? The usual reply back is "I don't have to prove anything I have got 9 + inches". No progress is ever made on this forum in actually documenting legit confirmed big dicks. I have only seen three guys on this forum in the 9" range out of the thousands of members and millions of visitors here...
Hey, can I be number 4?

Attachments

Reactions: Bigger4life

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But for the same reasons a 12" penis can exist, and a 13"... and why not a 14"?
Proofing a non existing isn't possible, but also not needed.
It's the "believers" that must come with proof, and so far none. Therefor non existing 11"-ers.

Surely there's a penis size above which the human body simply cannot get an erection due to physiological constraints on blood supply?

It's probably something absurd like 24" long and 12" around.

Hmmm, a top for a new thread? :D

Reactions: countryfarmer

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, can I be number 4?

Yes, although there's more than 3 already.

Off the top of my head,

@sdp
@quercasone
@Mr. snufulufagus
@bigdicknickb

all have measured pics showing them over 9" BP, and there's plenty of members like @bignlong, @shyguy01, @ horsehung13 who appear to be over 9" BP but don't have measurement pics. There's probably others I've forgotten too.

Reactions: Baddiejae010

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How common are 11 inch cocks?

Like 0 - as in zero point zero zero zero ... feel free to add a few zeros ... percent
Add a googolplex of zeros to that and you'd be closer to the truth.

Now if we're talking on the internet, not real life, that's a whole different matter. Here they're a dime a dozen. More common than crabs or farts. Than candidates who admit they're wrong, or men who admit their wives snore during sex.

To paraphrase the metaphysical poet John Donne:

"Go and catch a falling star,
Get with child a mandrake root,
Tell me where all past years are
Or who cleft the devil's foot.
Teach me to hear mermaid's singing
Or to keep off envy's stinging,
And find what wind serves to advance an honest mind.

"If thou be'est born to strange sights,
Things invisible to see,
Ride ten thousand days and nights
'Til age snow white hairs on thee.
Thou, when thou returnest, will tell me
All strange wonders that befell thee,
And swear nowhere is there an 11 inch cock, nowhere.

"If thou find'st one, let me know.
Such a pilgrimage were sweet.
Yet I would not go tho at next door we might meet.
For tho it seemed so when you measure'd it
And just as long when you treasured it,
Yet it will shrink ere I come by two or three."

Rendell

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not large by these standards here by I do have 9 inches I'm 63 and have actually physically seen 3 cocks in my life larger than mine 2 were blacks and 1 was white the white guy was a bottom which totally blew my mind i never slept with Amy of them but was good friends with 2 of them and their partners

Reactions: countryfarmer

Rendell

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
O

Oh, I'm not being critical, I'm just stating a fact. I'm just trying to help the guy out. He obviously had an intent here to establish himself as "King Dick", so he needs to put "ALL" doubts to rest. Hey, if you're gonna lay your dick on the kitchen table you'd better be ready for someone to put a ruler on it. And, if he's not ready for that he should have kept it in his pants.
I like dicks on the table mmmm sooo many choices

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
measured pics showing them over 9" BP
If you stripped it down to simple non-cropped/non-close-up shots looking straight down at a ruler laying on the penis of someone clearly standing straight up with it perpendicular to their body, that small list would probably shrink by a good margin. Sorry if they actually have those, as I haven't been keeping up with that lately, but it used to be predominantly visual flim flam.

Reactions: PAPERPEN90

shyguy01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Off the top of my head,

@sdp
@quercasone
@Mr. snufulufagus
@bigdicknickb

all have measured pics showing them over 9" BP, and there's plenty of members like @bignlong, @shyguy01, @ horsehung13 who appear to be over 9" BP but don't have measurement pics. There's probably others I've forgotten too.

I have a few measuring pics, over 9" You just need to look, all in my gallery.

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
I've seen a HUNG extraterrestrial dick on a European guy, think he was Parisian. When he was laying down, it looked like it went up to his belly button or past it. Non sexual, but he said he had a wife and kid. I was like, his wifey prob needed to be stitched up after he ran up in her with that freakin pole.

Off the top of my head,

@sdp
@quercasone
@Mr. snufulufagus
@bigdicknickb

@Miro92 seems to have a legit 9'' dick too.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen a HUNG extraterrestrial dick on a European guy, think he was Parisian. When he was laying down, it looked like it went up to his belly button or past it. Non sexual, but he said he had a wife and kid. I was like, his wifey prob needed to be stitched up after he ran up in her with that freakin pole.
My 7 inch (nbp) erection reaches my belly button when I'm lying down flat on my back, so somebody that is only-in-your-dreams 10-11 inches long would extend way past the naval!