• Upcoming Server Maintenance
    On Tuesday May 28th, at 10 AM (Eastern) we will be starting on a series of hardware updates to help improve site performance.

LPSG will be down for 20-30 minutes during this time while we carry this out.

You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

How common are 11 inch cocks?

Explain the shadow that his hands, his legs, his balls, and the ruler cast on the table or floor, but not his cock.

Regarding his motivation, I don't know or care. People have all sorts of reasons for being here and posting. He has time to dig up threads, post, and then argue. So there's no reason to assume he wouldn't spend the time faking pictures. Until I read a reasonable explanation for the Magic Shadow, I will not trust anything he posts.

In the end, HE made the claims, and HE posts them repeatedly. The burden of proof is on him to support those claims if someone disagrees, especially if they provide reasonable evidence to support disagreement.
Quit being Jealous! its irritating. He has done sooo many measurements and you still don't accept them, get a grip on yourself and stop hating on him because he doesn't have to pump his cock and balls unlike yourself.

Reactions: MrHUGE1n

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MrHUGE1n has not faked any of his measurements or gifs by photoshopping. He genuinely has over 9 inches. Remember this user has uploaded the most measurements on LPSG, not just gifs but also many photographs previously with rulers and tapes. I have personally checked these and they were not photoshopped there was nothing suspicious pixel wise. In one of your posts you admitted he has a 9 inch dong as have other users and it is one of the longer ones documented at LPSG. What is all the fuss about if you accept he has a genuine 9? Are you saying he has cheated on 0.75 inches or so? Do you really think he would spend this amount of time faking every gif?
The fuzz is all about two things - honest inches and honest measurements.

Honest inches - if you have an honest 9 inch cock, why not be proud of it. Why the need to claim another inch.

Honest measurements - if you have an honest 9 inch cock, is it really necessary to have a photoshopped picture with shadows on everything but the cock ;)

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quit being Jealous! its irritating. He has done sooo many measurements and you still don't accept them, get a grip on yourself and stop hating on him because he doesn't have to pump his cock and balls unlike yourself.
@ItsAll4Kim explained it well above. He hijacked the thread to promote his cock. He keeps posting pictures of his cock even though they are unrelated to the thread. The flaws in his pictures have been pointed out. He should really either put up or shut up.

Also, people, you can be relatively sure that a given pic has been photoshopped, but it is impossible to say with certainty that a given picture has not been photoshopped.

I am not referring to any specific user or pic.

Also, people, it is impossible to say with certainty that a given picture has been photoshopped, but it is also impossible to say with certainty that a given picture has not been photoshopped.
I think that's what you meant to say ;)

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Remember this user has uploaded the most measurements on LPSG, not just gifs but also many photographs previously with rulers and tapes.
I'm the one who initially pointed out the shadow pic and the one with the cartoonish stretched crotch, though someone else probably would have eventually. Those two were two of maybe three or four that I glanced at from a group of his pictures. If it were that easy to run into those in that small batch of samples, I'd imagine they're not the only ones (unless he's gone into the removal phase).

Angledicks will often use a combination of the known techniques for photographic validation, and I don't actually believe that some of the stuff suspected (the gif in particular) is "edited" so to speak. That doesn't by any means imply that it's legit and non-deceptive (which it most definitely is). As dick photography tricks go, there's a lot to pick from at this point, and we've probably made it a magnitude worse by drawing so much attention to them.

Take Care

No dude I meant to say exactly what I wrote. Check your own posts before giving lessons you make terrible grammar mistakes. Also, check the TOS, It is not kosher to suggest that a female member is a male.

What you posted was pointless, and I do not care whether it's kosher or not

I'm the one who initially pointed out the shadow pic and the one with the cartoonish stretched crotch, though someone else probably would have eventually. Those two were two of maybe three or four that I glanced at from a group of his pictures. If it were that easy to run into those in that small batch of samples, I'd imagine they're not the only ones (unless he's gone into the removal phase).

Angledicks will often use a combination of the known techniques for photographic validation, and I don't actually believe that some of the stuff suspected (the gif in particular) is "edited" so to speak. That doesn't by any means imply that it's legit and non-deceptive (which it most definitely is). As dick photography tricks go, there's a lot to pick from at this point, and we've probably made it a magnitude worse by drawing so much attention to them.

Take Care
You guys are the ones hijacking the thread now :D

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
That doesn't by any means imply that it's legit and non-deceptive (which it most definitely is).
- by that I mean definitely deceptive
The percentile of a 11" penis is 99.9999999735 according to this
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/floyd-elliot/thats-not-normal-the-stat_b_4254842.html
Keep in mind, Huffington Post uses the world's largest penis guy. They were one of the first to jump on the sex tabloid bandwagon and there seems to be little to no fact checking there.

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
- by that I mean definitely deceptive

Keep in mind, Huffington Post uses the world's largest penis guy. They were one of the first to jump on the sex tabloid bandwagon and there seems to be little to no fact checking there.
He is using the ansell study. About the 13"+ claim, I think he is being sarcastic. FWIW.

Reactions: dgyeezy

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So when you can't provide a reasonable explanation for a valid issue (the magic shadows), you resort to making this about me? Explain the shadows or admit the picture is questionable.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No dude I meant to say exactly what I wrote. Check your own posts before giving lessons you make terrible grammar mistakes. Also, check the TOS, It is not kosher to suggest that a female member is a male.
Well, the account was created yesterday only to support a certain user in this thread, so.... Nudge, nudge...

I've been called worse - being called a man is on the lighter side. Actually a common response by a certain type of males when they loose an argument. They're not used to strong women.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
He is using the ansell study. About the 13"+ claim, I think he is being sarcastic. FWIW.
Hi Marinera,

What I meant was that they'll run articles and interviews about the 13.5" world's largest penis man, which gives you an idea of their credibility on sex topics.

Take Care