How common are hook-ups from this site?

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i wish hook-ups (and possible long-term relationships) were more common. I have someone in mind... he knows who he is...(sigh)
Alas, absence (and distance) makes the heart grow fonder.

D

deleted3782

anybody have any stories to tell? lol.

One of the most difficult (for me) aspects of this site is that members are spread across the globe...so if you are in the northern and western hemisphere and meet someone cool in the southern and eastern hemisphere...well its a challenge.

That said, I wouldn't say that sexual hook-ups are as common here as friendly hook-ups. If you hunt around this forum, you will find great stories of hook-ups that have gone really well...some leading to long term relationships and even marriage. I could tell you lots of stories about my own hook-ups and others, but I don't want to incriminate/aggrandize others. :biggrin1:

Alas, absence (and distance) makes the heart grow fonder.

As Daddy said, life is 95 percent anticipation. ~ Gloria Swanson

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never hooked up from this site, but I had a great friend visit from the States for a weekend. We had just as much fun as anticipated.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We haven't "hooked up" either, but we have met one wonderful person as friends. :smile:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a few "relationships" from here and even some 'propositions' shall we says. But they always seem to fizzle out. Most of the time (if not always) because of me more than anything.

Some people do hook up from here but I think the majority either don't talk to anyone from here or 'just' talk to people from here, and have no want or chance of anything physical coming from it.

I've had a few "relationships" from here and even some 'propositions' shall we says. But they always seem to fizzle out. Most of the time (if not always) because of me more than anything.

Some people do hook up from here but I think the majority either don't talk to anyone from here or 'just' talk to people from here, and have no want or chance of anything physical coming from it.
I've told you before dude, we were going nowhere. :wink: