Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well - I'm really chunky most of the time and almost 44. Water intake doesn't change it too much - yea it's lot's of fun to pass around! _lol :09:

Mine varies depending on how often I have ejaculated. If I have cummed a lot then it becomes thicker. If I do a lot of edging over a period of 3 or 4 days without shooting my wad (which I do a lot), then when I do cum, it can vary from very, very watery to not so watery, but not thick.

The only time that I get that stringy, chunky cum, is when I have spent hours having sex, and have cummed many times. Then what is left to cum, is really stringy and chunky. As someone else said in this thread,
it does look like tapioca. I was told that it had a very sweet taste, so one time I tasted it, and it indeed was sweet. However, that may have just been because of foods that I had been eating.

SpruceGoose, I just looked at your pics. Hot man, Hot!

benny22

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've asked my doc and he says it's normal and it just happens sometimes.
From my experience I would not say that it occurs when I'm abstaining from ejaculation. If such period lasts longer - there are more of these clumps, when cumming i.e. everyday - there are less of them but they are still there. Anyway, it worries me a bit somehow..

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't remember seeing any pics of these jelly strands, clumps and strings you guys are describing, but I can certainly imagine the unique feeling they must cause as they pass through during an orgasm. Would one of you who produces them take a pic and share it with the rest of us? I find that cumming on a hand mirror shows great detail. Take a look at a sample or two in my gallery to get an idea.

Would also love to hear more descriptions of the feelings they provoke. Sounds amazing.

Here's hoping!

Swan56

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I realize this is an old thread, but it is the first one I read and I had to comment! I have no idea on the "why" of jelly strands though I believe I know what you are referring to. It was never an area of interest for me, or him. And I am interested in penises.

However, I for one cannot stand the "tapioca" (perfect word for it) texture. I always thought it occurred when the man had not orgasmed for a few days. And honestly, and now that I'm saying this it sounds silly, I though the chunks were sort of like dried ejaculate. You know, like on on the bottle of dish soap...the part of the soap that is exposed to air...

And THAT is a huge reason I didn't like them. I'm fond of ejaculate but not old stuff. Just like I don't want the crusty pieces atop the ketchup bottle.

Now that I know it is normal, well, I was going to say I would be more open-minded, but truthfully, I'm still not going to like it. 22 years+ of them and I'm not going to do chunks, at least orally. If we have sex often enough then I know I can don't have to deal with chunks.

I'm glad to see that those who have them are not agonized by them, same about those with or without jelly strands. @goldeneye, I had not thought about chunks feeling good on their way out...that is cool and makes sense. Oh, and @OP, I know you aren't speaking of thick semen, but I've noticed that it seems to get thinner the more times a man ejaculates, all in the same 2-5 hour "event". But there is definitely an obvious difference between think and less thick.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where are the docs on this one? It's a long path for sperm to travel before it leaves the body. We all know it picks up multiple fluids along the way and eventually leaves the body as semen. In the case of this jelly, sperm has started moving, picked up fluids, and hasn't exited. The semen is reabsorbed, but the other fluids, lubricants, and proteins congeal blocking the pathways. With gravity and new fluids backing up behind this jelly, some will often leak out or be pushed out during the next ejaculation. This is all likely to happen when the body is prepping for ejaculation but fails; ie: edging and extended periods of arousal without ejaculation. This can be avoided with regular emissions, regular is different for each person. Nothing about this is dangerous or harmful for the body.

RickofManila

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jelly strands in our cum are completely normal. This sticky thing usually appears to my cum when I didnt jack off for at least 2 days...

Yeo87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Uhm okay so that explains why I see jelly like substance in his cum, because of the heat.