How common are multiple orgasms?

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been multi with several lovers, but non-orgasmic with others...

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You sound amazing! I don't know about everyone else, but I have multiples even with tiny guys.

You sound like a perfect sex toy (sorry to be so icky but that's the first thought that popped into my filthy, lecherous mind when I read your description of your penis :196: ). If you really are shaped like a g-spot vibe, I think even if the next girl you date hasn't had multiples before, she might with you. In fact, I totally wish you lived near me. For pure scientific research, you see :wink:

Yeah, I don't know how common it is, but I have multiple orgasms as well...granted not 10 like the OP mentions...maybe 5 was the most I've ever had. Certainly, hitting my g-spot just right helps...a lot.

unclebobby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the variation from person to person is quite significant. I have had GFs who would have one and that's it. Then I had one who could manage two and I thought that was quite special. Well the last GF, before my wife, once popped off six (6) in a 20 minute session. It was absolutely amazing.

The said that my size really did it as she had never experienced that sort of thing before.

Eisenhower

Expert Member
Media
Thank you all for your comments and advice. I believed her when she said she'd never been that orgasmic before - she's not the type to lie or fake anything like that. So selfishly, I'm hoping that she'll miss the way I could make her cum as much as I miss making her cum. But, that's just the inner child in me being a dick I guess.

Eisenhower

corridor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man.

I know exactly what you are going through, I had an ex who, at the end of it all, was just not compatible in any way with me except in bed. Despite that we were together for years and I just took it for granted that she could come vaginally, clitorally, g-spot, over and over... I was a multi orgasmic male and she was a very multi woman. Any fight we would have would be patched up by an all night screwing fest that would leave us spent and basking in the post coital glow. We could both go at it forever and it was never 'work' to make her come, and she never felt like it was a hassle to satisfy me, it never felt like trading or reciprocation or whatever, we were both just cumming over and over as we went at it naturally.

It takes two to create that kind of chemistry but with some people it is just much harder than for others. You can still have a loving, rich relationship, but it's tough when you've experienced the other way...

That was a long time ago, and since then, I've learned that some women do take extra attention and even then it's not a given that there's going to be an orgasm. Thing is you don't get to find out about what she's like orgasm wise until you're pretty well into the relationship. My current partner loves me 100% but she just doesn't come without 10 or 20 minutes of oral. I don't mean to sound harsh but going from come-O-matic woman to come-once-a-month-maybe is very deflating to the male ego and I feel like my skills are being wasted.