Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was chatting on Kik and there was a guy posting videos of himself jacking off. I think he was tryin to impress the girls. He had the words "warning choking hazard" tattooed on his dick. So how common are penis tattoos?
I've only ever seen pictures of two & never seen one in real life.
This doesn't count, but does make me laugh. Similar idea, but less brave.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cock%2BInk%2B22.jpg
42680.jpg
My-Cock-Tat-tattoo-25257.jpeg

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't think penis tattoos are all that common, although the concept is finding a home in a small population of men.

I've actually recently become fascinated with the idea of getting a penis tattoo. I agree with some people that some of these don't exactly look good though. However, I think if we apply the concept of "less is more", there are some ideas that actually end up pretty cool. And, ultimately, everyone's tastes are different and the tattoo isn't necessarily for anyone else besides the owner anyway.

Regardless, I'd be more interested to know the process and how difficult it was to find someone willing to do it. Not only willing to do it, actually, but also willing to not charge an arm and a leg for "handling fees" as I've seen them called.

Chrisdude71

Worshipped Member
Media
I wonder if people who want penis tattoos have a hard time finding a tattoo artist?
I wouldn't know but it's turning down work that they'd get a premium on? Presumably it would be mainly male tattooists would work there? An erection would be easier to work on too I expect.
A back crack and sack technician is working on the same area.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I wouldn't know but it's turning down work that they'd get a premium on? Presumably it would be mainly male tattooists would work there? An erection would be easier to work on too I expect.
A back crack and sack technician is working on the same area.

Penis Tattoos – 4 Risks that All Men Should Understand Penis Tattoos – 4 Risks that All Men Should Understand

The above link should help clarify why finding an artist can be difficult. It's not about wanting money. Many of the best tattoo artists I know have a passion for their craft that transcends monetary gain. But they may not be comfortable putting a tattoo on such an intimate and sensitive area, whether that be because it's against their sensibilities or for safety concerns, or just reluctance because of lack of experience.

And the penis should actually be flaccid and stretched. An erection is not only unrealistic to maintain, but it's also not enough to keep the skin taut enough to keep it from interfering with the artist's work.

Reactions: Gj816

Chrisdude71

Worshipped Member
Media
Penis Tattoos – 4 Risks that All Men Should Understand Penis Tattoos – 4 Risks that All Men Should Understand

The above link should help clarify why finding an artist can be difficult. It's not about wanting money. Many of the best tattoo artists I know have a passion for their craft that transcends monetary gain. But they may not be comfortable putting a tattoo on such an intimate and sensitive area, whether that be because it's against their sensibilities or for safety concerns, or just reluctance because of lack of experience.

And the penis should actually be flaccid and stretched. An erection is not only unrealistic to maintain, but it's also not enough to keep the skin taut enough to keep it from interfering with the artist's work.
I bow to your knowledge.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it's very common as most men are squeamish about anything sharp near their member but there are those adventurous enough to do it. I think the wildest penile modification that I've ever seen and experienced was a guy with a playboy bunny logo implant under the skin and it freaked me out at first because I thought it was a deformity/std. He explained what it was and told me that it was pleasurable for intercourse with women. That then led to me being curious if it could be pleasurable for me as well.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't think it's very common as most men are squeamish about anything sharp near their member but there are those adventurous enough to do it. I think the wildest penile modification that I've ever seen and experienced was a guy with a playboy bunny logo implant under the skin and it freaked me out at first because I thought it was a deformity/std. He explained what it was and told me that it was pleasurable for intercourse with women. That then led to me being curious if it could be pleasurable for me as well.

And was it pleasurable for you? I'm just genuinely curious.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And was it pleasurable for you? I'm just genuinely curious.
Not really much of a difference to be honest. It was actually kind of awkward when I gave him a bj because the thing kept moving around under the skin. I really had to take extra care not to let it get caught on my teeth when I was sucking.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not really much of a difference to be honest. It was actually kind of awkward when I gave him a bj because the thing kept moving around under the skin. I really had to take extra care not to let it get caught on my teeth when I was sucking.

Fascinating. Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: VIIby5