How Common Is "Deep Throat" for You

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For what it is worth, my last girlfriend is the only woman that has been able to take my whole cock orally. At just shy of 8 inches, it is reasonably long. My new girl can't even come close (and I will admit to you guys that I miss it a lot).

I just wondered how common deep throat action is among the better hung. Can I assume that more men can do it than women?

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with jonb. I have only been deep throated by two guys before. I can do it on most guys but I think I am a rare breed when it comes to oral sex.

UgotMales

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have only had two guys that could take my entire dick. One an stranger at a club, the other is one of our friends. I do let him do it from time to time, you cant beat the feeling, and you can hardly ever find it.

:)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by SpiceboyMJ@Jul 15 2005, 05:31 PM
I agree with jonb. I have only been deep throated by two guys before. I can do it on most guys but I think I am a rare breed when it comes to oral sex.
[post=329408]Quoted post[/post]​
Your new avatar shows you as a rare breed, too, SpiceboyMJ :excl: That's some inviting bod you have, dude.

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy+Jul 15 2005, 01:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Jul 15 2005, 01:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SpiceboyMJ@Jul 15 2005, 05:31 PM
[post=329408]Quoted post[/post]​
Your new avatar shows you as a rare breed, too, SpiceboyMJ :excl: That&#39;s some inviting bod you have, dude.
[post=329416]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Thanks, you make me :blush:

Bb luv

1st Like
Media
I&#39;m good at deep throating, I&#39;ve had lots of practice with my bf who&#39;s an 8 x 3 cock, though it&#39;s slimmer than what you guys have, he can still pound it all the way down my throat without the need to gag......sometimes. (blush) I bet I could take a thicker cock if I&#39;ve been given the chance.

zgirl248: not a lot of women can deep throat. I can, but after some practice. And it was my job for a while. (films, not the other job&#33;) I mean, i like deep throating and it surprises a lot of guys that I can do it. it fun watching them. But it is hard at first and it really does take lots of practice. If your girls really do want to throat you, then they have got to practice&#33;

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
I&#39;ve had numerous blowjobs, but NEVER had a deep throat. Most girls wouldn&#39;t go past half of my length, or just little over it, say, 5 - 6 inches maximum, and that already caused gagging.

Then again, I&#39;m not that big an oral receiver buff - the actual fucking is much more after my taste, so I can live with never having experienced a true deep throat. With my current lady friend, I hardly have oral sex (her performing on me), part of our foreplay or cavorking is that she strokes my Roddy, or kisses him, licks it a bit, but b/j&#39;s are pretty - occasional. I can live with it, no need for an oral surrogate.

Bruce

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wouldn&#39;t surprise me if more guys than women can deepthroat. (I have never experienced different-gender sex so I&#39;m only speculating.)

I&#39;ve had only a few guys deepthroat me without cramming my cock in, or scraping the hell out of me.

My special tip of the day: find yourself a trained singer. They know how to relax their throat enough to swallow you whole.

hugefan

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Hung Muscle@Aug 13 2005, 04:38 PM
My special tip of the day: find yourself a trained singer. They know how to relax their throat enough to swallow you whole.
[post=335150]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL - That&#39;s hilarious&#33; I&#39;m a singer and I&#39;ve been able to deep throat every cock I&#39;ve had (about a dozen - all pretty big, up to a very fat ten plus), while my six-and-a-half has only been deep throated twice - one guy, one girl. I thought it&#39;s because i&#39;m kinda thick, straight (not curved) and stone hard, but maybe I just need to find me a singer&#33;

SizeRulz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I&#39;ve never gotten deepthroat. I usually get something that would better be described as a lickjob instead of a blowjob - lol. (not that there&#39;s any blowing in a blowjob) When it comes to gender differences I&#39;ve found that guys are much more capable in this area than the ladies. Maybe because guys are generally larger than women their mouths are, too. Or, maybe they&#39;re just more willing.

wristthickxl

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Virtually never happens....if I&#39;m really lucky, guys can half of me down their throat...But I recently met an exception, a French Canadian guy. I was in HEAVEN, who took me repeatedly the whole way down to the root. I started wondering: is this what normally hung guys feel everyday when they get a blowjob? Then I am really jealous....to be completely inside someone&#39;s mouth, completely covered, is an incredible feeling....for the more average hung among us, do you guys get as excited as I did with a blow job?