How Common Is "Deep Throat" for You

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rope9839, Jul 14, 2005.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    For what it is worth, my last girlfriend is the only woman that has been able to take my whole cock orally. At just shy of 8 inches, it is reasonably long. My new girl can't even come close (and I will admit to you guys that I miss it a lot).

I just wondered how common deep throat action is among the better hung. Can I assume that more men can do it than women?

2. jonb

Gold Member

Almsot nonexistent.

3. SpiceboyMJ

SpiceboyMJ New Member

Albums:
    I agree with jonb. I have only been deep throated by two guys before. I can do it on most guys but I think I am a rare breed when it comes to oral sex.

4. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I can can count on one hand and have several fingers left over. It's definitely not common.

5. UgotMales

UgotMales New Member

I have only had two guys that could take my entire dick. One an stranger at a club, the other is one of our friends. I do let him do it from time to time, you cant beat the feeling, and you can hardly ever find it.

:)

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Your new avatar shows you as a rare breed, too, SpiceboyMJ :excl: That's some inviting bod you have, dude.

7. SpiceboyMJ

SpiceboyMJ New Member

Albums:
    Your new avatar shows you as a rare breed, too, SpiceboyMJ :excl: That's some inviting bod you have, dude.
    [post=329416]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Thanks, you make me :blush:

8. Bb luv

Bb luv New Member

Albums:
    I'm good at deep throating, I've had lots of practice with my bf who's an 8 x 3 cock, though it's slimmer than what you guys have, he can still pound it all the way down my throat without the need to gag......sometimes. (blush) I bet I could take a thicker cock if I've been given the chance.

9. Imported

Gold Member

zgirl248: not a lot of women can deep throat. I can, but after some practice. And it was my job for a while. (films, not the other job!) I mean, i like deep throating and it surprises a lot of guys that I can do it. it fun watching them. But it is hard at first and it really does take lots of practice. If your girls really do want to throat you, then they have got to practice!

10. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Lacking a gag reflex helps, too. ;)

11. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Caleb, don't worry. I am sure practice would help your gf, too - like zgirl said. Have fun! :bigsmile:

12. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

Never had true "deep throat." I've had one girl get close though. Nope, I only get to enjoy it in my fantasies. Too bad.

13. loser_emo_kid

loser_emo_kid New Member

14. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

I've had numerous blowjobs, but NEVER had a deep throat. Most girls wouldn't go past half of my length, or just little over it, say, 5 - 6 inches maximum, and that already caused gagging.

Then again, I'm not that big an oral receiver buff - the actual fucking is much more after my taste, so I can live with never having experienced a true deep throat. With my current lady friend, I hardly have oral sex (her performing on me), part of our foreplay or cavorking is that she strokes my Roddy, or kisses him, licks it a bit, but b/j's are pretty - occasional. I can live with it, no need for an oral surrogate.

Bruce

15. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Wouldn't surprise me if more guys than women can deepthroat. (I have never experienced different-gender sex so I'm only speculating.)

I've had only a few guys deepthroat me without cramming my cock in, or scraping the hell out of me.

My special tip of the day: find yourself a trained singer. They know how to relax their throat enough to swallow you whole.

16. hugefan

hugefan Member

Albums:
    LOL - That's hilarious! I'm a singer and I've been able to deep throat every cock I've had (about a dozen - all pretty big, up to a very fat ten plus), while my six-and-a-half has only been deep throated twice - one guy, one girl. I thought it's because i'm kinda thick, straight (not curved) and stone hard, but maybe I just need to find me a singer!

17. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

BruceSter, who says it has to be a surrogate? If you don't really enjoy it, that's one thing, but to view it as an either/or situation is just limiting your pleasure potential I would say... and we wouldn't want that. ;)

18. SizeRulz

SizeRulz Member

I've never gotten deepthroat. I usually get something that would better be described as a lickjob instead of a blowjob - lol. (not that there's any blowing in a blowjob) When it comes to gender differences I've found that guys are much more capable in this area than the ladies. Maybe because guys are generally larger than women their mouths are, too. Or, maybe they're just more willing.

19. wristthickxl

wristthickxl Active Member

Albums:
    Virtually never happens....if I'm really lucky, guys can half of me down their throat...But I recently met an exception, a French Canadian guy. I was in HEAVEN, who took me repeatedly the whole way down to the root. I started wondering: is this what normally hung guys feel everyday when they get a blowjob? Then I am really jealous....to be completely inside someone's mouth, completely covered, is an incredible feeling....for the more average hung among us, do you guys get as excited as I did with a blow job?

Draft saved Draft deleted