How Common Is "Deep Throat" for You

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rope9839, Jul 14, 2005.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    For what it is worth, my last girlfriend is the only woman that has been able to take my whole cock orally. At just shy of 8 inches, it is reasonably long. My new girl can't even come close (and I will admit to you guys that I miss it a lot).

I just wondered how common deep throat action is among the better hung. Can I assume that more men can do it than women?

2. blackwood

blackwood New Member

----------------------

rope,

I have never been deep throated and only once enjoyed a penitation(vaginally) to the hilt without significant preparation.

blackwood

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I don't have an 8 incher, rope, but it's length can pass the epiglottis in most oral cavities. My answer to your first question is "uncommon", since I've had only one to take it all. Answering the second question is "yes", males generally take it deeper than females, in my experience.

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

It's a uncommon occasion for me, but that's more due to girth rather than length. One of my partners who was not able to completely accomodate orally once took an 11 incher without much difficulty because it was considerably slimmer than mine. I would say that fewer than fifteen sexual partners of mine were able to deep-throat me. I can't personally compare blowjobs from men vs. from women because I have never had sex with a woman, but my friends who have experienced both agree that men can take it deeper.

5. jonb

Gold Member

Rare. Almost nonexistent.

6. Bananaman

Bananaman New Member

I only had it a few times from a former girlfriend. My wife can only manage about 3" so for the last 20-plus years the answer is zero-zip-nada. Guess you can't have everything.

B-man

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

*wonders if Jon ever looks wistfully at the blue jelly bracelet that he swiped from me...*

8. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have only had one girl try it, she told me before we got intamate that she could deep throat but when she went to she couldent.

9. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Very rare. More men have been able to do it than have women.

10. UgotMales

UgotMales New Member

I have only had two guys do it right. One was an annomous blow and the other is one of our friends. The anatomy, gag reflex, ability to do it to a large dick, desire to do it, and proper technique all have to line up, and most dont make the cut. lol

11. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

I subscribe.
    Well... in fact, probably none ... not even years ago, when I was smaller...

The question is : does someone really wants to be deep throated ? I mean, I like it more when half of my dick is out B)

12. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

Being deep throated is nice; I enjoy it. Intercourse with half my dick out can be fun too, but I enjoy getting myself in to the hilt.

Being deep throated doesn't happen often (and definitely not often enough). Not every woman I've been with has gone down on me, and the percentage that were able to deep throat me was very small. I'm with DMW: it's my girth that gets me rejected.

Take care

Ceg

13. jonb

Gold Member

I subscribe.
    Well... in fact, probably none ... not even years ago, when I was smaller...

The question is : does someone really wants to be deep throated ? I mean, I like it more when half of my dick is out B)
    [post=329349]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Too true. The shaft isn't as sensitive as the glans and foreskin, and most people have more control over the tip of the tongue. Mostly for me, stroking the shaft is a way for me to torture myself. You know, because it feels good, but I've never cum only from shaft stimulation.

14. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Not all the deep-throating I have experienced has been the mnost comfortable. I had one guy do it and literally rammed the head of my cock against the back of his throat, almost forcing it to bend in the process. Impressive, but uncomfortable.

15. Imported

Gold Member

chet: only a few guys have taken me all the way. it feels like heaven. girls have gotten me off orally, but using their hand as well.

i can take up to about 7" in my throat. gotta be the right position and right shape dick. It's fuckin hot when a guy comes right in your throat, not in your mouth. you can feel the cum shoot str8 down your throat into your gut.

16. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    Might it be that men enjoy giving oral more than women do, so they are able to take more. And since they enjoy doing it they have more opportunity to practice on various sizes and gain the ability to take larger ones all the way.

17. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

Never been taken all the way in, orally.

18. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I have no gag reflex, so like, all the guys I've been with have had it quite a bit.

19. citygirl

citygirl Member

Albums:
    I don't like deep throating, it's uncomfortable. Once in a while I deep throated ex's who were avg size, but never attempted with my fiancee. All he's gonna get from me is 5" and a hand or two, I have no desire to attempt to take it all in and luckily he doesn't either.

20. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi: Never been deep-throated. Would like to be though! But, it'll never. Tse la vie.

Draft saved Draft deleted