How common is the size of the cock above?

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

We have to remember that we are comparing our members to the general population.

Most of us are automatically in the top 10%, with many off the charts.

Ace - you're easily in the top 5%, realistically even higher, over 9" is huge.

BJ :biggrin1:

D

deleted716371

We have to remember that we are comparing our members to the general population.

Most of us are automatically in the top 10%, with many off the charts.

Ace - you're easily in the top 5%, realistically even higher, over 9" is huge.

Yea, most on here are def. in the top ten or 5 percent. maybe as much as 80% of all men will be around average.

D

deleted716371

Baddjack is for sure in the top 5% at least.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Baddjack is for sure in the top 5% at least.

Incredible assortment of photos, but alas no ruler or tape measure shots.

% wise, easily up in the top 2% of this world.

Great photos, wish I had the skill to take such great imaginative shots.

D

deleted716371

Salvia: Looks a little above average, maybe top 35%

D

deleted716371

Incredible assortment of photos, but alas no ruler or tape measure shots.

% wise, easily up in the top 2% of this world.

Great photos, wish I had the skill to take such great imaginative shots.

Thanks! Glad you like my pics!
I find it hard to take really good measurement shots and I know if they are not perfect it will only lead to endless discussions on how it should have been done etc.
But, there's hopefully enough to get a fairly good size estimate. Have tried to keep many pics kind of documentary along with the imaginative shots. :smile:

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I have stated before, we are special, we are humongous when compared to the general population: we are the few, the proud, the "ELITE OF PE".

The following quote came from another PE site:

So basically the idea that alot of guys have here of being 8x6 would put them in the top 99th percentile of penis size in both categories.

With a Length of 8 inches that would put him in the 99.67% largest category and if 1000 guys were in a room then only 3!!! would be bigger.

With a girth of 6 inches that would put him in the 99.2% largest category and if 1000 guys were in a room then only 8 would be bigger.

The site even stated that the length measurements were bone pressed and that mentally helped me alot. I always assume they dont do it bone pressed and my head plays tricks on me.

WOW! Puts things in perspective better than anything else I have seen for me.

D

deleted716371

As I have stated before, we are special, we are humongous when compared to the general population: we are the few, the proud, the "ELITE OF PE".

The following quote came from another PE site:

So basically the idea that alot of guys have here of being 8x6 would put them in the top 99th percentile of penis size in both categories.

With a Length of 8 inches that would put him in the 99.67% largest category and if 1000 guys were in a room then only 3!!! would be bigger.

With a girth of 6 inches that would put him in the 99.2% largest category and if 1000 guys were in a room then only 8 would be bigger.

The site even stated that the length measurements were bone pressed and that mentally helped me alot. I always assume they dont do it bone pressed and my head plays tricks on me.

WOW! Puts things in perspective better than anything else I have seen for me.

Agreed! According to the results in the Lifestyle condoms size survey, 54% of the cocks are within the 5.5 to 6.3 inches range. And about 90% of all men are within a range between 5 and 7 inches.
So, being in the top 25% would make you on the big side of average, but not by much.

Gomez

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Length looks mid average but that might be distorted by the girth which isn't very common at all. Easily top 10%...