How consistent are your flaccid "sizes"?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by LemacST, Aug 20, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

Sometimes when I go take a piss, my junk looks really small to me. I'm guessing this is me being 100% flaccid or having shrinkage. Other times it hangs nice and meaty however, like a pretty respectable size which I would feel comfortable with in a lockerroom, or having it buldge out of my boxers, etc. What causes these different changes in flaccid size? I've noticed that if I'm taking a shower, even if the water is not hot (as long as it's not freezing) it'll hang "meaty", but once I get out and put on my boxer-briefs, my dick almost forms to the same shape as the underwear (basically gets small and pressed against my balls). The weird thing is that althoguh it's still flaccid, it does not feel soft, it's almost like hard and retracted. It feels its softest where it's somewhere between that stage and "meaty". But back to the 100% flaccid thing--am I really just totally flaccid or am I getting shrinkage or what? Again, it's not very soft and floppy, it's kind of hard and somewhat uncomfortable feeling.

Does this happen to anyone else (on a constant basis)? Or are you generally "floppy"/"meaty"/etc.? Is this exactly what seperates showers from growers?

2. SpruceGoose

SpruceGoose New Member

Albums:
    Consistant - unless I just got out the cool ocean then just my balls come up and go round. But Pretty much looks like this all the time - Flacid at 5.5"

Attached Files:

3. LemacST

Gold Member

Do you know why for some it's consistant and for others it's not?
    When meaty, mine is like yours except maybe an inch smaller..somewhere between 4-5". When I'm fully erect, I'm somewhere between 6-6 1/2". When I have total flaccidness (which I seriously feel might be some form of retraction/shrinkage for whatever reason) it's exactly 3". Another thing I forgot to mention is that when it's in its 3" mode, the shaft gets skinnier than the head, which is weird considering I do not have a "mushroom head" by any means and if anything my shaft is always fatter than my head. This also looks embarassing with my relatively big, low-hanging balls..lol. I wish my stupid penis would stay in it's nice soft stage, which is like 4".

Draft saved Draft deleted