How cute iz I.. to a woman?

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies, I keep having guys tell me I am very cute. My question is (since some guys are looking for women in men) is WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Am I cute in a masculine way, and women find me highly attractive, or do they mean in a femenine way?
What do you ladies think, how cute iz I to you? In a non gay way that is

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
... com eon guys, I only mispelled 'is' and that is because -yes- I was inspired to ask this question by a lolz catz photo with a kitten in a measuring cup asking how cute it was. Give me a break, please, but thanks for your honest feedback

Last edited:

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
... com eon guys, I only mispelled 'is' and that is because -yes- I was inspired to ask this question by a lolz catz photo with a kitten in a measuring cup asking how cute it was. Give me a break, please, but thanks for your honest feedback

You clearly did not misspell ! First you wrote iz in the Title and then again in your post.

Everybody knows how to spell "is" - and WHO would misspell a word we likely learned in kindergarten / grade 1.

Lame.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ladies? one woman out of the community put her opinion on it.
why are you even offended? haha.

it's not like she's your future girlfriend, so why would being cute to one person after several of us complimented you, really matter??? seems kinda silly.

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are right Christine. Really I was just trying to reroute the posts toward helpful criticism on my looks, because a bunch of people had decided to jump on my spelling .. meh