How dangerous is it to pump cocks with vacuum cleaner.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. Well think about it. I suppose it depended on how efficient the vacuum is. You could break some capillarys. Make sure you're near the plug, in case the power switch doesn't work.
Reminds me tho; I was using an electric breast pump for the first time when my oldest was
about 6 months. I didnt quite read all of the instructions and I was tired. The thing seemed to increase suction too quickly and my nipple began to turn red, then purple. I supposed I panicked , it did hurt. My MIL jumped up and pulled the plug. Then seeing my nipple, she panicked and yelled for my husband. We read the directions. Not much to know, but if you aren't prepared and over tired, simple things can get the best of you.

It would be pretty embarrassing having to call out from inside the vacuum for someone to let you out. Don't use a sanyo, would not suck the skin of a custard.

It's as safe as trying to do a liposuction surgery by cutting your stomach open and sticking the vacuum cleaner in there. And yes, people have tried it.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We use a shop-vac for our vacuum cleaner. The hole is plenty big enough and the mega suction just vibrates your peter really good while sucking at the same time.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if i had a penis i'm pretty sure jamming it in a Hoover would be on my "things not to do with your penis" list.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was gonna say...most hoses to vacs are too small... well I guess you could try a Shop Vac :) but still...if it's a good one...you could be in danger of hurting yourself. For GOD'S sake...don't be hanging out at a car wash using those vacs! lol
I tried but I could not fit in the hose