How dangerous is it to pump cocks with vacuum cleaner.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You should do it!
It'll be for the greater good.
(You'll be removing yourself from the gene pool)

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was a teen a friend wanted me to come to his place to play with the vacuum cleaner. But my cock was already too thick. I imagine we could have arranged some intermediary object large enough. That might be a solution. Have a tube and be able to adjust the amount of suction and remove it quickly if necessary.

bigirishman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
heard of a guy who was too thick for the pipe. And suction was strong, It pieled his dick like a banana, he got it out fairly fast as hid erection dispersed immediatly. Had to get it reattached at and plastic surgery. Followed by infection. His dick dont work the same anymore.
Id advise to buy a penis pump

Onyxpumper

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
heard of a guy who was too thick for the pipe. And suction was strong, It pieled his dick like a banana, he got it out fairly fast as hid erection dispersed immediatly. Had to get it reattached at and plastic surgery. Followed by infection. His dick dont work the same anymore.
Id advise to buy a penis pump

Thats almost enough to make me go out and destroy the next vacuum cleaner I see!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There are a great number of variables on this one. Damage could result to two things one being the penis the second being the vacuum cleaner. The design of most tank type machines is such that the motor depends on the airflow of a partial restriction for cooling. Complete and total restriction and the creation of a vacuum in this manner completely stops air flow over the motor and hence it begins to overheat and the armature will begin to throw solder. This can result in failure of the motor and there is slight potential for a direct short depending on the design. Not a great idea. . . . .

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to do it when I was about 12 or 13. Its was a great way to get off. But... it sort of ended up that I couldn't fit into it anymore... I was actually a bit dissapointed to be honest.

But the pressure from a vacum cleaner is just too much unstable pressure. The point of a vacum pump is to have control over the pressure you're putting on your penis.

justan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
There are a great number of variables on this one. Damage could result to two things one being the penis the second being the vacuum cleaner. The design of most tank type machines is such that the motor depends on the airflow of a partial restriction for cooling. Complete and total restriction and the creation of a vacuum in this manner completely stops air flow over the motor and hence it begins to overheat and the armature will begin to throw solder. This can result in failure of the motor and there is slight potential for a direct short depending on the design. Not a great idea. . . . .

Not sure about damage to penis, but I was about to say, a vacuum cleaner is a breathing machine, and (purposely) plugging the suction for extended periods of time puts excessive strain on the motor.

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL I loved to do that when I was little - we had an electrolux and I remember the noise it made, like it was being strangled :)