How deep can you go?

Sexychick517

Experimental Member
Media
This is a question for the guys and girls... The biggest guy I've had was one of my earliest boyfriends and he was about 8 inches long. It seemed like I could barely fit all of him inside me, so my question to you huge guys is... how deep can you usually go? And to the girls.. how much have you taken?

Reactions: henry777

DutchDave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it depends on the person and the position.

I'm 8" and never experienced any problems neither had any complaints. But I know that for example in doggy style most of my gf's can take more then for example in the missionary position.

How many positions does Kamasutra have :rolleyes:? Wonder if there are special positions for taking the maximum, whatever that may be.

Bye now sexy

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DutchDave said:
How many positions does Kamasutra have :rolleyes:? Wonder if there are special positions for taking the maximum, whatever that may be.

There are 529.

Deepest penetration is through positions similar to doggy.

The snag is these positions tend to make the man trigger happy.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Although I am not super endowed, my measurements are reflected below, I can certainly testify that the doggy style for penetration is the most rewarding for me and also my spouse. She can reach back and fondle my scrotum and I can gently fondle her breast or even the exterior of the anal orifice. All of this is fun and can make one trigger happy, but I have found that nice and easy with a lube can keep things under control. During my recent activity in the Indiana University - Fit and Feel Condom Study I usually was able to conduct and conclude sexual activity with a worthwhile orgasm at the five to seven minute mark. Admittedly I am a more mature LPSG Member than a vast number of members here, but sometimes age can be a wonderful thing.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Definately doggy style is the best position for maximum depth. I've actually hurt myself a few times by pounding too deep. My gf doesn't seem to notice, she has a high threshold for pain in the back wall of her vagina I guess, but I've thrusted hard enough to bend my penis fairly sharply.

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It really depends on my state of arousal, I think the most I can take without any real discomfort is 8 inches, then we start hitting walls and it can be rough. However, I've managed a completely smood ride nine inches in around the other side... :)

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most girls i get about 8inches in. at that point im pushing into unused areas and it gets painful for her. the girls i can push all the way into i keep them around.

and the few girls that have wanted me up the back door each of them took all of me.

Pappy

Media
Until my current partner I had never gotten it all in. Now this little 18 year old looking dude that is 5'4" can take the whole thing (11") right up his ass with no problem what so ever.

lets dance

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im 8.5 and have never had any problems with the length, about half the girls at some point did comment about me being really thick (7 around) and it hurt a bit at times. Well there was one girl that I could only the head in before she asked me to stop.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
My ex-gf could take all but an inch. We tried for 2 years to get the whole thing in and never managed to. Usually any problems are because of my girth. I still have to go slow with my BF but once I get it in, he takes it balls deep and HARD.

knowit

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
*sings* "how deep can you go? how deep can you go? come on move it on, yea, how deep can you go?" *stops singing*

sex limbo, anyone?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexychick517 said:
how deep can you usually go?
Depends on the girl. I seem to remember being balls-deep with a fair number of honeys back in the day, but if we're speaking strictly of recent conquests, then I guess it's probably ~6" with one and something like 7" or 7.5" with the other. After that the cervix gets in the way.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Xii said:
It really depends on my state of arousal, I think the most I can take without any real discomfort is 8 inches, then we start hitting walls and it can be rough. However, I've managed a completely smood ride nine inches in around the other side... :)
That's hawt.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

How Deep Can I Go?
As deep as I can push!
If it gets difficult for her
I give the KY another squirt
Then in I go quicker than I can grab her skirt
Life can be difficult,
But then anything worth doing
is worth taking the time to accomplish
I know that I fail as a poet,
but with a large cock, I know I own it!!

End of post
Enjoy the day!!!

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A lot of it depends on two factors - who she is, and how hard I thrust. If I go slow and have a good rhythm, most can accomodate without any pain. If I thrust real hard though, I'll bottom out and cause some pain. Then again, I had a gf several years ago who enjoyed the pounding (w/ pain).