How deep can you go?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bill UK said:
Ass fucking......with a big cock.....be honest guys, it doesn't really happen does it

Actually, yes. Many women can accomodate more length anally than vaginally because there's no pesky cervix to get in the way. Girth can, however, be a problem. I'm gay (duh!), and I can assure you that being ass-fucked with a big cock is definitely possible.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sexychick517 said:
Haha, I dunno about that... It'd probably be a turn on but the pain would probably override that after a few seconds :) lol

And then you would have that mind-blowing earth shattering orgasm, and you would think to yourself, "WTF was I waiting for?" as you get ready to do it again...

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Okay, I'm going to regret this, but let's have a look.
hungmark said:
Sorry mate, but that post requires proof...
dis ur boi ,for all who doubt'd me,check ur boi . out now
16.jpg

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spladle said:
As I said, the pictures I have of my penis are not photoshopped at all. They are 100% me. I can take more if you'd like.

You posted pictures of your penis, and I didn't get to see?? I've been cheated!! I demand my cival rights! I demand a lawyer! I demand a recount! I want my mommy! Oh, wait--nevermind that last one, she told me gay people go to hell ;P

RajDude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 8.5" and I've never been able to get more than 7.5 inches in before it starts hurting the woman I'm with. And now, with a somewhat petite girlfriend, I'd say that I get about 7 inches in. She really wants to feel "the whole thing" inside her, but there's no way that that's going to happen, unless anyone has any advice about a sexual position that might make that happen.

uksexymona

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For ladys who like to know how big a cock they can take, I would suggest setting a relaxed atmosphere with you alone in bed,lot of lubes,different sizes of dildo starting from 7" up to 14" and use them one by one from small to bigger and see which size you can fully accommodate..................use lot of lube please

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been able to go 'balls deep' when having vaginal sex with every woman I've been with. No, I can't just ram it in, but within the first minute of penetration I can thrust deeper if that is what we're about at the moment. :rolleyes:

Can't say the same for oral or anal as no woman (yet) has been able to take all of me that way. :frown1: