How deep can you go?

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jackM50black said:
I said this before, but the size of the cock has little to do with the discomfort of the ass (if we are talking about that) that is taking it. I mean, Im not even big (7.5 x 6), but I've had two guys that could barely tolerate it and no amount of warming up, or taking it easy, or lube, or anything could ever get past the problem with pain they were having.

Biggest I've taken anal was 9"x6.5" but I
totally agree with Jack.

When a person is totally into anal, they
get excited which helps big time and
also they learn how to relax the muslce
to accept the phallus. Once the head is
past the sphincter, it's a matter of getting
used to the sensation of intrusion. For
me it never takes that long but I know I
can cum that way, so I look forward to it.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
windtalkerways said:
When a person is totally into anal...
I know I can cum that way, so I look forward to it.

I have some anatomy-related questions about how this works for the ladies, but I don't want to hijack the thread. I'll start another one.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fako333 said:
Well, since the pictures aren't showing up on my computer from photobucket, I have no choice but not to believe you. Maybe you should take some more to
prove it ;)

Seriously though, it says the images aren't hosted anymore, is that just my computer?
I was clearing out my photobucket account and deleted the image because I saw no reason to keep it. I forgot that I posted a link to it in this thread. Sadly, the original image is lost, but I feel I have re-created it in a satisfactory fashion.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OneSongGlory said:
spladle... I am in now was doubting you... but do you think you could post the pic again? sounds like something that needs to be seen to be believed
I have posted a reasonable facsimile of the original pic.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PILEDRIVER said:
The Gal That I Am Wid Currently Like To Take All 12", I Was So Suprised I Thought She'd Never Handle It. And She Is Of Slim Build And Very Sexy In All The Right Places. In The Past Most Of The Girls I Ave Bin With Take Only 7 - 8" Any More And They Walk Out Coz Its Hurts Them Like Shit. I Find It Annoying But I Cant Help Havin A Big Piece.
Too easy.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
Yes, since I did actually bother to act on Sorcerer's command ... for once :tongue:
Dude, you would not believe how many freaking people have PMed/e-mailed me about the 16" thing ever since I deleted the original picture from photobucket. It's freaking ridiculous. Are people truly that gullible?

cebe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi, to go back to the initial question: I can now go fully into my wife's pussy. BUT that takes us more or less 3 years of hard training (LoL) before she can take my 11" in her, and even more to accomodate me easily and without lament.:biggrin1:

solong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexychick517 said:
This is a question for the guys and girls... The biggest guy I've had was one of my earliest boyfriends and he was about 8 inches long. It seemed like I could barely fit all of him inside me, so my question to you huge guys is... how deep can you usually go? And to the girls.. how much have you taken?

Sexychick, Just wondering, how many guys have you taken, and have you noticed that the thicker they are, the less length you can manage? (Provided that they are fully hard and solid). So all things equal, that's the way it has to be, because a woman's vagina has a max volume capacity. So a long dick that's also thinner, should be able to penetrate further than a thick one, given the fact that they are both hard.

About hitting the cervix, there is vagina tissue on both sides of the cervix, which is just the womb opening that sort-of "floats" in this suspension of vagina tissue. A long penis will often stab above or below the cervix, as it moves out of the way, and tents the flesh around it. Very seldom will the penis nail the cervix, itself, because it's harder than the surrounding flesh. But if you are taking a really thick cock, then it is more likely to nail the cervix because it has stretched the vagina tissue and centers itself smack at the cervix. Just one more reason that a thick cock can't go in as far.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never actually took note of how much wasn’t in when a girl hit the roof in pain…

I’ve found that most can take my 9.75 as long as they are really (and I mean REALLY) turned on.

If your worried about a larger than average one – stay away from the doggie position. Its too appealing to us guys… As much restraint as I can possibly have; I just have to furiously drive it in at some point – screaming or not, at that point, its really hard to stop. (BE CAREFUL)…

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can take all of my husband who is just over 10 inches. I have a couple of extra large dildos and I can't take more than around 11.5 inches (so my husband says, LOL).

kat

Eleventh_House

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Currently I'm with a guy who is 9 inches.
At first it was difficult for me to do oral or vaginal, but you learn and adjust. I feel accomplished and satisfied with the results.